Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I had the same thought! I looked back but couldn't find where it was mentioned, so thought perhaps I'd got it mixed up.
If you google/search for monroe v Hopkins judgement, you should find it. I've just checked and it says she applied to join the RAF at the same time as her brother, but was not accepted.

Reactions: 33
Nah, she's just lying as per usual.

Reactions: 24
Me too. Asseptible.
do you remember that episode with that one kid who was waaaaaay too old to be behaving the way she was, just screams “it’s UNACCEPTABLE, you’re not saying it right“ in jo’s face and i was like

Reactions: 53
If you google/search for monroe v Hopkins judgement, you should find it. I've just checked and it says she applied to join the RAF at the same time as her brother, but was not accepted.
I can hazard a guess as to why.

Reactions: 19
I’d love one of her well meaning sycophants to start a campaign for her. “Oh Jack, it’s so unfair that you’re struggling to pay your rent, it’s dreadful that @ Del Monte @ GQ @ Linda McCartney the guardian et al haven’t paid you, I’ll tag them all now and demand you get what you deserve #justiceforjack”

Then they’ll all reply and be like... errr, we’ve paid her a total of about 50k and we have the receipts. Please let this happen

Reactions: 66
Haha same! I like her, and read the tweet hoping it was actually written by a social media person, and sadly realised its definitely her writing when that word appeared.

Reactions: 22
do you remember that episode with that one kid who was waaaaaay too old to be behaving the way she was, just screams “it’s UNACCEPTABLE, you’re not saying it right“ in jo’s face and i was like
Right I’m looking that up! I’ve got to see her reaction

Reactions: 15

I honestly thought she’d stopped. Nope. She’s just retweeted lockdown larder of all things. We’re dead, Jack, leave us.

Reactions: 61
View attachment 388339
I honestly thought she’d stopped. Nope. She’s just retweeted lockdown larder of all things. We’re dead, Jack, leave us.
I honestly feel like I'm in a horror film. I can't go to sleep until Jack stops making a cunt of herself and turns in for the night. It's like she's taken control of my weird little brain. If I experience slop cravings I'm calling the police.

Reactions: 52
Jack, please leave us alone.

We've been following along with your nonsense for 43 hours.

Reactions: 50
I'm tired. I could be completely wrong. Has RM engaged with JM since this blew up? Is she about to go 'Full Monroe'? Is this why JM can't switch off?

* I might have answered my own question. JM was VERY quick to jump on this. I sense an undercurrent of control. I wonder what dynamite is in the DMs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.