Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What do we think the salary from DKL might have been? I have no idea - the 23k she keeps mentioning or more?

• Sad
Reactions: 17

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
argh i don't like that they've done that, feel like Jack could use that to her advantage and it's a bit stalkerish
My thoughts exactly! I was only looking whilst on a proper grunk & trying to see actually wtf has been going on😬

I'm now more confused to be honest.

ETA. Now I've been put on the naughty step for mentioning itπŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Blurp

VIP Member
She's like a naughty little scamp of a child who annoys the other kids, then when they get a telling off, bursts into tears and thinks all is forgotten. Maybe she's just tired and needs a nap.

Which reminds me...I had my username MONTHS before she had her dinosaur snores!! She's all up in my Jurassic Niche!
And I had my (nick)name long before she changed hers! πŸ“

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sioc

In all fairness to her, I think the thunderclap for carers thing isn't a bad idea and certainly not the worst use of her Twitter following. Maybe that was what the agent suggested?

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Lanie

VIP Member
But it is their job and many of those in our current government are a bit shit.
Regardless of what their job is or how good they are at their job the do not need thousands of people emailing and tweeting them to all hours. These people have families and lives. They should not be hounded to this scale. It's not fair.

Nobodies likes to be contacted for work outside working hours yet these MPs were and in droves.

I don't like any politicans in the current parliament but no one needs this level of directed "harassment" especially when they haven't done anything to cause it. For all in tense purposes they were minding their own and she got a maverick idea.

Reactions: 14
Just read this article and realised that Jack SO IDENTIFIES with what he is saying and thinks that she is the same tortured genius, but in the same way that she is inspired by what he says in the article, she is also a victim to it too.

The last paragraphs of the article are:
"The government is cutting music programmes in schools and slashing Arts grants as gleefully as a morbidly American kid in Baskin Robbins. So if only to stick it to the man, isn't it worth fighting back in some small way? So write your damn book. Learn a Chopin prelude, get all Jackson Pollock with the kids, spend a few hours writing a Haiku. Do it because it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots that all our children now think they're now entitled to because Harry Styles has done it.
Charles Bukowski, hero of angsty teenagers the world over, instructs us to "find what you love and let it kill you". Suicide by creativity is something perhaps to aspire to in an age where more people know Katie Price better than the Emperor concerto."

Jack wants to have the fame of Harry Styles and Katie Price, that's why she does what she does, not because "it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots"

We all know what he meant in that paragraph was a morbidly obese kid in the ice cream shop. And she's hardly doing it 'without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots', is she? She's the antithesis of that piece.

Reactions: 13
Yet she herself asked an entire nation to email their MPs. Nice very nice. These people did not ask to be contacted and never to this scale. If her inbox is on fire it's because people need to contact her. No one is encouraging people to talk to her. She's a real twit at times, honestly.
But it is their job and many of those in our current government are a bit shit.

Reactions: 12