Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sioc

Yes but she has said she has mates in politics, why doesn't she get her mates to bring this up more, give her mates the information she has gathered and get into parliament that way. It would probably work faster and better than people shaking their fists at rishi or whoever, even if he did take heed he needs to take it to parliament. She could do the leg work and hurry it up.

Oof bad formatting. How do other fraus add gifs?
Mod edit: You select gifs from the drop down menu at the top of the text box, and keep to a minimum!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lanie

VIP Member
I mean encouraging people to contact their representatives is pretty solidly a good thing and just on the face of it a lot better than telling her fairly uniformly not poor followers how to use up their extra artichoke hearts and quinoa or whatever
Yes but she has said she has mates in politics, why doesn't she get her mates to bring this up more, give her mates the information she has gathered and get into parliament that way. It would probably work faster and better than people shaking their fists at rishi or whoever, even if he did take heed he needs to take it to parliament. She could do the leg work and hurry it up.

Reactions: 20

Minky McMoneypenny

I 'be just googled that It is 'Love, Laugh, Live' for pretentious tossers.
Just read this article and realised that Jack SO IDENTIFIES with what he is saying and thinks that she is the same tortured genius, but in the same way that she is inspired by what he says in the article, she is also a victim to it too.

The last paragraphs of the article are:
"The government is cutting music programmes in schools and slashing Arts grants as gleefully as a morbidly American kid in Baskin Robbins. So if only to stick it to the man, isn't it worth fighting back in some small way? So write your damn book. Learn a Chopin prelude, get all Jackson Pollock with the kids, spend a few hours writing a Haiku. Do it because it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots that all our children now think they're now entitled to because Harry Styles has done it.
Charles Bukowski, hero of angsty teenagers the world over, instructs us to "find what you love and let it kill you". Suicide by creativity is something perhaps to aspire to in an age where more people know Katie Price better than the Emperor concerto."

Jack wants to have the fame of Harry Styles and Katie Price, that's why she does what she does, not because "it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots"

• Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I think Jack would be the other employee of the company. (I have a friend who is a freelance translator - she runs it as a company and she is the sole employee).
So what is Jack up to, I wonder? Either she’s a self-employed individual or she’s an employee of her own company, surely? The two are not the same from a tax or employment law perspective. Does she genuinely not know? It all sounds very disordered. And potentially a bit dodgy, if she’s not careful.
And why does she moan about submitting a late tax return (and blame this on ADHD 🙄). First of all: them’s the rules. You don’t get a special dispensation just because you’re Jack. And secondly: doesn’t she have an accountant? (The ex-Sunday school teacher). Isn’t it their job to deal with that side of things?
It’s all a bit opaque.
Mackie opaque? Surely not, she as transparent as a pea souper 🙄

By Jack's own account she's had more work than loads have this year so why should she be entitled to a grant? Multiple TV and webisode appearances, magazine and newspaper articles, Patreon and a two big corporate sponsors. And still she wants more??
She’s a greedy goblin

Last edited:
  • Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
The impression, yet again, is of an industrious campaigner whereas the reality is a sly piggyback on someone else's idea. Get your finger limber! :)

Is Cailin Moran real or virtual friends with Jack?

Lanie

VIP Member
Do these high end politicans even know who she is, other than random harpy that comes on their pages spouting drivel?!

Reactions: 19

Lanie

VIP Member
Yep, but she must be taking it out of the company account and stuffing it into her personal one. Otherwise it'll show on the company balance sheet and she can't use it, is my understanding.

Or has her time with the west London elite hooked her up with some fancy tax avoidance contacts? I'm not sure how that all works as I don't earn nearly enough😆. Is she like take that and pretending she's selling second hand cars?

Something somewhere is very fishy, and jack seems just like the type to do performative posts about paying nurses more while aggressively paying as little tax as possible. But that's just my opinion jack, don't come at me with your 100% liable success rate 🤣
If you do you're books correctly you have to show all of you're bank accounts or else if HMRC get wind you get fined.

Also of you have a high amount of savings you get taxed to shit. Hence why people get offshore accounts etc.

• Wow

Lanie

VIP Member

Oof bad formatting. How do other fraus add gifs?
Mod edit: You select gifs from the drop down menu at the top of the text box, and keep to a minimum!
Well I think it would be better if she actually lobbied them without inviting a pile one. The government have enough to deal with without getting millions of tweets from people who like to do nothing more than shake their fists. Many of these things get ignored, for this very reason. I think if she actually got people who work alongside these people to also lobby it and try and push it through parliament it might get more attention.

But I am not a maverick activist with politicans on my friend list.