Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not to sound gatekeepey but a couple of my friends are literally tiny, as in around 4’11 and actually would be mistaken for a child if you were walking behind them. That’s what I would think of, not someone who is maybe slightly below average height but deliberately dresses like a 10 year old boy because she thinks it makes her quirky and cute

yup I agree with you, but she wants everyone to think she’s a tiny frail wisp of a thing
But also really hard at the same time. :cautious:

Reactions: 14

Montrachet

Chatty Member
I do believe that Jack doesn't watch herself on TV. Though why is a mystery, probably because she knows she wasn't any good. Perhaps if she did she could see where she is going wrong and work on those areas where she is failing. We all need to see where we are making mistakes, or else we would never improve, Jack is a perfect example of that, she will never get better.

You may be right. I can only speculate, but find it hard to believe that a serial narcissist would not forensically watch themselves on live TV for 7-8 hours.

In other news, I wonder what this means for editorial policy at The Scotsman. Cautious new owner, or a maverick giving a green light to an early exposé?

1609504352169.png

• Wow

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Only when he's at his Dad's, which tbf is most of the time. When he's with Jack she makes him eat bollocky sausages with zero goodness in them. Very few veggies/fruit. Lots of low welfare chicken. All blended into slop. Oh, and of course, pesto made from gone-off salad.

The cat on the other hand is not included in the budget nonsense and is fed quite high quality cat food.
Again, I am ,maybe naively, hoping that this is not the full picture but then, if she fed him really good food she would show it off, wouldn't she? Whatever she does, giving him good food or pretending to have him eat bad ingredient slop, both is bad, although I would prefer the latter for his sake.

Long Covid was THEN this week is NOW
There is an annoying theme with poor people who have expensive things (including children) that they fail to “take responsibility” for their choices but it’s really just a way to be smug, superior and punch down. “Shouldn’t have kids if you can’t afford them!” or “could have bought a house with what you spent on booze/fags/tattoos/ avocado toast”. Weirdly this is one type of argument where Jack’s “that was then, this is NOW” is useful. Things change. Hindsight is 2020. Society is still basically Victorian in its values and the poor must just be stupid or morally bankrupt because that’s what makes them different and things must stay that way otherwise we could all end up as poors 😱
thank you for attending my TED talk
🥕
see that’s what I thought it was. I thought the tattoos were pre ‘the poverty’ on the fire service wage, so she would go on about how she couldn’t sell them. I’m almost sure she has used that as a comeback to people saying to she shouldn’t have them when she has ‘the poverty’ (I’m always calling it that now).
but it wasn’t. It was after....

weird....

Reactions: 13

waffle maker

VIP Member
I just googled him and the Google images that came up look like an entirely different person to whoever he used for his Twitter pic 😂
Hahah I've seen him in person a couple of times at Edinburgh Fringe- about 10 years ago. he looked like the twitter picture. He's using old pictures! He should be right up my street but I have been gifted two separate copies of his book that I haven't read. He's Twitterati like Jack (eg on all day since early days of UK Twitter when I followed them both!).

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Have you seen how photoshopped Adam Kay’s profile is on Twitter. He does not look like that. No wonder Jack likes him.
I have no idea who Adam Kay is, never heard of him. But I just went to look and that is such a creepy pic to have. My first thought was Jack the Ripper 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Flash123

VIP Member
Obviously I don’t have arthritis thankfully but I’m surprised at so many people having difficulty with Tin openers. I remember there being an old fashioned one in our house which I struggled with growing up but pretty sure any basic one o have used over the years has worked fine.... maybe I am just an expert in opening tins!
Is she still working for del Monte? Haven’t seen any of the promised recipes yet.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Oh my word she's so disingenuous.

Starts by tweeting that her followers should pile on AP, two tweets later "I have reached out to both parties as AP is my colleague". Immediately after this - AP is a Twitter villain.

Just pick a bloody position and stop flip flopping ffs!
#thread title flip flopping monroe

• Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Always buy the cheapest non ring pull tuna.

Always curse it when I spill fishy tuna water on myself because of our shitty can opener.
REFUSE to buy that extortionate can opener Jack recommends as its almost half the price of our weekly food shop!

Reactions: 12

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Oh god, i hate her the most on MC 😂 the facial expressions, the wanky guff she spouts. Proper irrational hatred 😂
I thought I was the only one who had an irrational dislike of her! Years ago she told a troll on Twitter (who to be fair was being a bit of a dick) that she was going to get him fired 😬 https://metro.co.uk/2012/04/17/grac...er-troll-after-abhorrent-horse-remark-390980/
On topic, my pettiness continues, because I love the Guyliner and it bothers me that JM does too!

Reactions: 11