Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Jack has fucked with the WRONG crowd if she thinks she can take on long covid-ers. The pandemic has been front page news for almost a year now - we ALL know somebody who's had it (if not ourselves), and we talk about it endlessly. People whose covid timelines don't add up are found out pretty quickly. Long haulers have formed a very tight-knit and intense community because nobody is able to help them due to how new it is - they know from experience how long symptoms take to show up, dissipate, or stick around. Jack is getting stick from people who aren't her usual twitter trolls because covid is a BIG FUCKING DEAL and people take it really seriously - even if she doesn't. If she really wants to commit to this lie I suggest she takes a good few weeks off to read the forums and then come back with something actually credible.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

ThriftStoreLeCreuset

Photos of Louisa online suggest she is (or at least was) quite overweight which will not have helped her and she’s asthmatic. Not exactly super fit although TBF.
Not cool. Really, a very shitty speculation there. You don't know her health and photos and actual weight aren't good indicators of health. From all accounts she's a vegetarian very active cyclist, which means she is likely to have good lung and overall health, but that can't be established without her medical records and frankly, is noone's business. This forum is about Jack's lies and hypocrisy, not her ex-partner's weight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

moosesauna

Chatty Member
Probably quite unrelated, but I'm glad I found this forum! I've been quite annoyed at our pal JM for a while now, and I'm happy I'm not the only one who dislikes her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 100

MooBelle

VIP Member
Why is she saying I'm not a therapist? You don't need to be a therapist to listen to someone who's suffering and offer some sympathetic words? In fact it's a very damaging assumption that you do.
I'd understand it if she set actual boundaries on her use of Twitter but she fucking doesn't.
Ironically she has actually claimed to be a therapist-but-had-no-qualifications because of her parents' foster kids.
She has, in the past put in print that she is abundantly qualified to be a therapist and that us why her 'DMs are open as the 5th emergency service'.She wrote, several times, that she spent years sitting at her parents' kitchen table, listening to all the foster kids pour their hearts out. She stated she 'single handedly saved those children'. I shit you not, she actually wrote this.
When she adds this to answering the phones for the Fire Brigade and being an actual fucking prophet, she truly, truly believes she is a full on mental health guru.
I'm not being flippant, she has actually stated all of the above. All of it is documented.
She is so insulting and dangerous

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Jack tweeted to that LK guy something like "people get conspiratorial about the smallest of things"

Yeh, like pretending to have Long fucking Covid after ten days, not isolating properly and yomping around Southend potentially spreading it as you go. Jeez, people are so uptight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Flash123

VIP Member
I think people are getting pissed off as the strain of not seeing loved ones is getting too much. To religiously follow the rules, knowing that elderly parents want nothing more than to see us. To avoid setting up an unnecessary bubble “because we can”..... tonight has been my least favourite jack. I was due to travel to my parents house on 23rd and due to stay to tomorrow then a few days before hand the NI executive said it was one day only. I don’t drive so public transport was limited so I decided to stay in my home. I still had a nice Christmas and did loads of video calls with my family but today I had a conversation with my mum where she said my dad has “gone downhill” (mobility wise and he is 76)

so I am really really fucked off that I stayed away from my family and this horrible bitch plays the victim in every scenario when she is the most hypocritical liar in the world.
I actually felt sorry for her yesterday when I thought she had spent Christmas alone but she can go and fuck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
On twitter, when you look at an account's followers are the top the most recently followed? If so that means Ruby Tandoh just followed Kirsty Strickland

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Raker

VIP Member
So to “summarise”, it appears that Jack ‘rona Monroe has been faking having coronavirus by repurposing the real COVID symptoms her bubble/housemate, Louisa Compton (Head of Channel 4 news) described yesterday in a Sunday Times article misleadingly subbed as new mutant variant coronavirus, over a period of 10 days, and calling it long COVID, which it could never be even if she was telling the truth, because of the timescales involved in this latest catastrophic lie — and neither Louisa Compton nor Jack Monroe come out of this looking good, coronavirus or not.

And therefore in order to try and salvage some kind of reputation as anything other than a liar and a faker and a grifter and a thief of winter fuel benefits, Jack rona Monroe has now deleted all of her Twitter history for the third time this year, including previously pinned tweets re Marcus Rashford who has never lied about the poverty of his upbringing and his continuing desire to help others, unlike Jack rona Monroe; and an unlikely but well paid partnership with Del Monte who sell overpriced tinned fruit and have an unsatisfactory past I can’t remember ... apartheid ... workers’ rights I think? And of course a new column in the right wing Daily Express, Carole Malone is away - hopefully not rona-related. These are well paid but yet... rattle of tip jar, non fulfilment of Patreon commitments continues.

These tweet deletes, for which she was admonished by the judge in the libel case against right wing columnist Katie Hopkins, are very damaging to the integrity of absolutely anything she says. Who knows whether to believe she has Corona virus but still knowingly went shopping in a Tier 4 area; or is lying about having had coronavirus so it’s ok to go to the chippy and the newsagent to buy copies of her right wing newspaper column? And what about Channel 4 Head of News Louisa Compton who has had a positive test for coronavirus, and who may or may not live with Jack Monroe or may have continued travelling around a Tier 4 area spreading the COVID. And all this with a small boy in the house and seven slow cookers slow cooking kippers for Christmas dinner as they are delicious although ... although suddenly she is now saying that she lost sense of smell and taste weeks ago although no matter what she cannot have long COVID?

gosh. It just doesn’t add up, whichever way you look at it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
What? Does this have anything to do with Jack Monroe bootstrap cook, friend of Louisa Compton having covid Corona? Are they In a bubble? In Tier 4 with covid? Jack Monroe liar from the Express, and Louisa Compton in the Times? with longcovid? Positive? Breaking isolation covid-19 Corona rules? Wow!
I don't know why you all keep going on about Jack Monroe and Louisa of Channel 4 News having covid. Jack Monroe being covid positive is something we already know, as she has already stated that she has tested positive for covid, and by that I mean covid-19 otherwise known as coronavirus

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Falkor

VIP Member
Blimey, that's been some catch-up this morning.

Er, I have a sheep confession to make, I have temporarily mislaid Nibbles, Loppy and 406. I put the whole flock back out on the hill a week ago, which is several thousand acres of common grazings, and they usually settle down in the second valley away from the village gate. Went up yesterday with some hard feed because we've had a couple of days of nasty weather, headed towards the valley calling 'Come on, ladies' and sure enough, as soon as I was in earshot, I started getting answering 'BAAAAAAAAA's and they came galloping over. Except it was only April and the other 2-year-olds, Nibbles, Loppy and 406 weren't with them and I couldn't find them anywhere.

I'm not too worried, they do like to keep themselves to themselves. I'm going to check the clearance village today, which is another valley over again, as there's better grass around it and no one else has got their sheep out at the moment so the sheep normally hefted there won't be pushing them off it. If they're not there, they might have gone down to the other side of the main road, which was their preferred spot in the spring until the sheep that are normally there got put out after lambing. If I still can't find them after that I'll see if I can borrow my friend's drone and have a scan over a wider area!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m going to try and put the recap in this post. Not sure I can add “Jack for dummies” so check other thread recaps by @Pocahontas she’s best at this! I think she is away...
1. Jack has got the ‘rona, did she mention?
2. She does not like maverick trifle recipes- it must be birds packet mix with Del Monte tinned fruit, just like her dad never made. A festive gold spray with green baubles made it less appealing than the Rachel Green off of “Friends” effort.
3. She owns a total of 7 slow cookers and she used them all to cook her Xmas dinner for one
4. She was too unwell to cook roasties but admitted to having frozen Yorkshire’s.
5. She went on a long Boxing Day yomp visiting several shops to buy cold fish and chips (despite the 60 portions of fish she was #gifted three days ago and the parboiled potatoes sitting in the kitchen awaiting roasting).
6. She forgot to tweet that she is standing in as a guest columnist for Carole Malone in the Daily Express until after all the paper shops had shut, but Fraus have dads who buy it for sudoku so we already had receipts
7. She’s had ‘Rona (she’s never said it was covid!) for two weeks, she was in bed struggling to breathe apparently.
8. Louisa’s covid twitter thread went viral, then mainstream - being published in the Times today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93