Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
I wondered whether devious Jack Monroe with Covid or coronavirus was calling coronavirus the 'rona to mess up Internet searches. Because Jack Monroe with Covid Coronavirus wouldn't want that to happen to Jack Monroe who had Coronavirus or covid, would they?
What? Does this have anything to do with Jack Monroe bootstrap cook, friend of Louisa Compton having covid Corona? Are they In a bubble? In Tier 4 with covid? Jack Monroe twitter liar from the Express, and Louisa Compton in the Times? with longcovid? Positive? Breaking isolation covid-19 Corona rules? Wow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
No, not my beloved Klopp 😭😭😭😭
Mr Blurst is a diehard liverpool supporter but over a meal with friends in the summer I got drunk and apparently went on about how much I fancied Jurgen Klopp the whole night (i couldn't care less about football) and apparently i made the atmosphere very weird because I wouldn't drop it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Professor Slop

How can she be so cruel? Someone who's struggling has the courage to say so and ask for a chat and she just brushes them off making it clear she is not prepared to chat? Not even directing them to other resources, e.g. Samaritans, in case this person truly is at the limit of their ability to cope. I actually can't find the words for how sickening this is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Photos of Louisa online suggest she is (or at least was) quite overweight which will not have helped her and she’s asthmatic. Not exactly super fit although TBF.
I’m sorry, but just because you aren’t stick thin doesn’t mean you aren’t super fit. She regularly cycles 100 mile rides which means she is very fit by anyone’s standards.

Trying to challenge society’s ideals of fitness is difficult and these statements don’t help.

Rant over. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Terrible

VIP Member
‘Ambivalent about all food’? She was posting a list of all the food in the world about five days ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to honour the fact that the fake twenty pound slop shops have been purged from existence?

It's a Christmas miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This thread has been an absolute corker, it has to be said. One day we'll speak of 'the Carole Malone thread' in hushed, reverent whispers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jumpingbeansterrapin

I’m an on/off twitter user, I have an account to keep up with goss/news but never tweet or post....
Ive followed jack for ages but for a while I have had that nagging feeling that something was “off” about her, there just seemed to be a dishonesty I could never put my finger on.
Its been truly eye opening, watching these threads and I just cannot get my head around this whole “long covid” thing (amongst ALL of the other things)....
How can someone claim to have long covid when they haven’t even completed the initial covid stretch, she’s had it two weeks at most (if it’s even true)?! It’s infuriating to see her lapping up the genuine heartfelt advice and sympathy on twitter, there are people on there who have suffered for MONTHS and she’s inserted herself firmly in that bracket. How aren’t more people questioning this obvious bullshit?!
(I’m not condoning people attacking her, it’s just amazing how many people just accept what she is telling them despite saying things to the contrary only days earlier)
Its almost as if people are brainwashed into thinking she’s GOOD and KIND and HARMLESS because she tells you she is, there is something not right there at all.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I think this is her biggest cock-up since the fake black eye (another very obvious lie which she doubled down on to the point of absurdity) which I think was what occasioned the last mass delete. This is even worse though because it concerns Covid.
I think she started the day in a furious narc rage because of Louisa’s moment in the spotlight (meaning the spotlight was not on Jack as it SHOULD BE AT ALL TIMES) and it’s deteriorated from there. She must realise at some level that she’s overdone it with the lies and embellishments (again!), and has lost control of the situation - even the squiggles are starting to revolt - and that’s when the mass deletes happen.
Obviously she’s not got long Covid. It’s possible she doesn’t even have Covid at all, or had a very mild version, because she’s barely been off Twitter, she was doing all those ghastly Xmas recipes, she posted selfies where she looked considerably more healthy than you’d expect in the circs, and has even been out and about (!!). And, as everyone has spotted, the timeline just doesn’t add up.
She’s just ludicrous. What an absolute fool she makes of herself again and again. 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Are these squiggles quite literally stupid?

I mean, they did see the photo of her with her trifle a few days ago? She looked healthy and happy (facetune notwithstanding), now she's in the throes of the worst and shortest long covid of all time.

Ill people don't fucking talk like this. No-one who is feeling shit and sick and facing potentially months of post viral illness would nonchalantly tweet that they need to accept they will be ill for quite some time. That is fucking terrifying for most people to contemplate, I mean, she has a child to parent and is relying on income from freelancing. Does she seriously expect people to believe that the same person who live tweeted a fucking SPLINTER FOR LITERAL DAYS would take long covid in their stride? Long covid is destroying lives. My relative who is young and sporty has had to drop out of uni because of long covid. It's life changing, not the subject of flippant tweets.

Just writing this also highlights to me how hard it is to unpick her lies as they are just so fucking relentless so thank you everyone here who documents this shit. You are providing a public service for anyone wishing to seek out the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Boyo

VIP Member
1A2DD080-F1F7-49B9-A3F0-7F82E0672207.jpeg

Ok, who remembers the scene from Blackadder? “Baldrick, have you no idea what ’irony’ is? Baldrick: Yes, it's like ’goldy’ and ’bronzy‘ only it's made out of iron.”

• Haha
  • Angry

busylass

Chatty Member
Now Louisa is getting some heat from the Times article, people are paying an interest in her covid timeline. Jack's twitter feed essentially in all but name reveals Louisa to be having all sorts of engagements with her mum, filming commitments, bike rides, not to mention sharing a house with a school-attending child with a step-family and a scampering smol pixie who has been travelling the country on photoshoots and filming (and just general yomping around). Now *if* Louisa had been lying about where she was staying to her bosses (or anyone, really), it might start to look pretty bad for her. She might be pretty ticked off at our plucky heroine and her twitter addiction right now - hence delete fest.

No fucking sympathy for either of them.
Tweet and delete when there's a bit of heat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
The lying twat has erased every tweet (that she herself made) proving the ridiculousness of her Covid ‘timeline’. The jobs she did, SB supposefly having to isolate, BB then having Covid, herself going to Asda, and another trip to buy (eeew) the Express she wrote in. And then the trip all around town to buy fish and chips. So very glad that ALL the receipts are here. She is ABOMINABLE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87