Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that shit has been nowhere near any Home Economists.
Genuinely laughing now!

eta But it wasn't written by anyone at the Express. It was a paid for fluff piece by Mel Dinte wasn't it? They paid for 4 pages and the Express couldn't give a shit what was in it let alone test it! It was photoed in her house. It wasn't Express photographers.

Oh the liiiiiiieeeeeees!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

schmetterling

Thread title contender: 'Hello, me again,'

Also: @Switchstreetz The Sloppies were an astonishing lascivious treat that i devoured from the slathering marvels of the cabal with my bare hands. Bravissima! 💖

I'm a Londoner (triangle) who got the tier 4 news and was completely devastated - I thought I would be spending Christmas alone but my best friend and I (who also lives alone) will be making a support bubble and spending Xmas day getting drunk and taking the piss out of Jackie, he thinks she's an arsehole too and asks me to send him Tattle screenshots 😂. Grunkaing the sloppies during this awful afternoon was a beautiful distraction. I love the Fraus thank you very(space)much xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the yt video where Jack sings an oasis song?
The final chorus she smiles and glances up staring directly into the camera like its her debut moment unleashing her singing talent to the world.
Eyes locked on to the lens for the duration until the song ends...

It's absolutely horrifying

• Haha
  • Wow

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Calling it ‘Rona makes my teeth itch.
Along with ‘lil , may I add.

My Dad had the virus , two weeks in hospital on oxygen and it was all very traumatic but he’s recovered and doing very well so I have a little second hand experience of how awful it can be.

I know everyone has different experiences of being sick with covid but the absolute crashing exhaustion seems to be present in most people who have had it and if Sicknote Monroe really was so very ill 🙄🙄🙄 she’d not be tweeting the fucking bilge that she currently is.

If she could cast herself as a character in a film she’d be Tiny fucking Tim , the sickest but most loved of all Christmas characters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Truly I picked an auspicious time to get an account. The Sloppies are an absolute triumph.
I hope I didn't miss an afterparty, I was busy crying at The Mandalorian.

Edit - I was BUSY. Sorry, need to get with the lingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

kachoochoo

VIP Member
the aforementioned squiggle tweeted this to jack in july.

don't know what it was replying to obv

20201219_200601.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61