Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a second any email was actually forwarded to her or whatever her claim was. She's just read it on here and made up an attention seeking story for Twitter content as always. Same with this morning's "going to address this as it's tiresome" rant. Nobody had mentioned her farcical £20 shop on Twitter for weeks, she's talking about here. Laugh it off, keep receipts!

Reactions: 58
There’s no treats. I don’t know a child who would be okay with that. Are there no puddings?
I usually make oat biscuits every other week. We had cupcakes last week and Prince Lumpy has asked for sponge and custard (cos it’s cold).
There is no joy. That’s what SB will remember, not whether you rent or not.

Reactions: 42
There needs to be a side by side of the lies.

“I use Smartprice soap”
Exhibit A: photo of her gifted skincare.

“I use basic washing-up liquid”
Exhibit B: photo of her well-stocked sink area.

Etc, etc.

Reactions: 62
I have bitten the inside of my cheek for years and never thought that it was a medical condition! Twat pathologises every single part of her behaviour for her cosplay.

Reactions: 39
I'm my regular ' be fair to Jack ' post, I feel obliged to point out that Jack suggested using tinned potatoes FIRST. (2014)

Well, before Miguel anyway. I doubt she was the first person to do it.
Why would you do that when a) if you want superduper cheap and cupboard stable, Smash would make it taste just like the storecupboard versions and b) POTATOES are CHEAP?

Reactions: 16
The old "how dare I buy something nice for myself!" Feat. overuse of the crying with laughter emoji always rears it's ugly head in these situations. Oh what a tangled web

This particular squiggle seems to be nicely calling her out lately. She'll be blocked soon I'm sure

Reactions: 103
There's soo much that annoys me but this is just ridiculous! First of all Louisa's only there 4 nights a week and second of all for Christ's sake she OBVIOUSLY isn't dependent on your little pathetic povplay shop Jack. I mean, really!

Reactions: 45

WAAAARK! WAAAARK! ABANDON SHIP! This fucker‘s leaking like a colander!

Reactions: 75
We never have biscuits in but we often bake them and cakes. I also buy either a tub of ice-cream, make your own jelly or ice lollies. Just plain juice ones( we used to make our own but the mould broke and I haven't seen another one to buy recently.

Reactions: 19
How does she "carry over" so much stuff when there's barely enough to go around in the first place? How does Louisa live like this, cycling 200 miles a week and earning a high salary but eating food only someone below the poverty line would have to endure (and would probably need support from a food bank)?

Reactions: 57
I live with a septic tank so am very careful as to what I use, no bleach etc. I buy 5 litres of household liquids at a time and decant though I try to space them out over the months and am trialling the Aldi Eco range. Aldi cheap loo rolls are the best for Senga the Septic! I use vinegar, bottled lemon(!), washing soda and bicarbonate in cleaning as much as possible, bar pure soap in the shower and solid shampoo from a local maker.

Reactions: 23
She literally tweeted about a week ago about how she decanted liquid soap into one of those marble-effect Wilko dispensers.
And wasn't there some sort of special hair thickening shampoo in the shower with the eucalyptus twigs?

Reactions: 51
So I got off the phone about an hour ago from a call with one of my oldest friends, who has lost her job due to covid, and has been struggling to claim benefits whilst she tries to get something else. I've been in floods of tears as she was saying things along the lines of "maybe the world would be a better place if I wasn't in it" and "am I so stupid that no employer wants me". She is a JM fan, and actually mentioned how she tried to do the £20 shop (this being someone living alone) and felt like a failure as it wasn't enough! This re-confirms to me why I think Jack is so dangerous with her posts. (I am now in the doghouse as I rang my friend's mum as soon as we got off the phone and she is driving over tomorrow morning, apparently I broke the trust. Tbh I would rather my friend be alive and hate me than anything else)

Reactions: 106
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.