Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SplinterTank Day taking over Remembrance Sunday has sent me into such a frustrated rage! Here’s this list of Alan Partridge episodes I forgot to post earlier:

AEEEB773-017E-447B-9984-5DFA93DFA926.png

I had forgotten all of these bonkers titles, until I was reminded of To Kill A Mocking Alan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This tank stuff is so Partridge that she’s sure to overtake Richard Madeley as the nation’s number 1 living Partridge replicant.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t know what age Louisa is but I honestly struggle to believe that someone could be in their mid to late 30s and not cook the most basic meal. I left home for good at 27 having been away to uni a couple of times before that and I’m not suggesting I’m the best cook in the world but I can cook.

My brother went to uni at 17 and lived away from home and he’s a really good cook.

I just struggle to comprehend that someone of Louisas age can’t cook a basic meal

Absolute cobblers.

Reactions: 35
I bet that BB is super glad she decided to bubble with her phone for lockdown. Isn't this the sort of thing you talk over with someone in the same house rather than people on the internet. It's so strange. I am starting to think she's living in some sort of twilight zone where BB is possibly the workings of someone with great imagination . Sort of like a drop dead Fred if you get my drift. She's there but is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This tank stuff is so Partridge that she’s sure to overtake Richard Madeley as the nation’s number 1 living Partridge replicant.
Alan: Ok, Mike from Polgrave, are you there sir?
Mike: Oh you ignorant cu…

(Alan hits the sound bite button for a fan fare)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Getting right up in Alan’s niche here (just the once Alan love, I promise) 😂
View attachment 304084

is that a Tank Girl gif? if so, well done. I'd considered making a reference, but then I realised I dont know anything about Tank Girl. apart from that bit in geri halliwell's auto when she talked about auditioning for it, but they'd already cast someone. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd actually pay good money to see Madeley and Jack on opposite sides of a debate. It'd be like Alan having a breakdown. Make it happen TV people.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
is that a Tank Girl gif? if so, well done. I'd considered making a reference, but then I realised I dont know anything about Tank Girl. apart from that bit in geri halliwell's auto when she talked about auditioning for it, but they'd already cast someone. 🥴
It’s my poor attempt 🤣 I don’t know how to make gifs though - I’ll leave that to the incomparable Alan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.