Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Declan is def in Ibiza and looks like mason on that Kieran guys story. Not sure if Jack has went, he has probably flown sasha out to Mykonos to make up for fucking off the second the euros finished 😭
The video from Kieran when they landed in Ibiza seems to only show Mason, him and and a black guy getting off the plane.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Could be. But could also be anyone, half the lads I know got that trim for the final 😭
Omg I thought it was Foden too!!!
Bit then I was like hair is darker and hes a bit taller than Foden

Dont think he would cheat...isnt his girlfriend pregnant??

jstarrr12

But won’t they have to quarantine when they get back home? You would think the guys with partners would want to spend the rest of their break with them…
That’s what I was thinking too, surely it’s unrelated. That chilwellvibes account on IG has a pic on their story of jack from last night too, don’t know what’s going on with his hair in the pic

RoseBush23

watered down version (none of this is my tea btw, it's just what I've read on the other thread and be aware this is a gossip site so a lot is speculation)

to bag a footballer you just have to be somewhat attractive and be in the right place at the right time - you don't even need to approach them; they have people who they send over to invite girls to parties
they all seem to cheat
the one's with partners have raya profiles and use them to hook up with girls
they all have private instagrams they use to pick up girls
JG is heavy into drugs and drinking - he is banned from driving atm for drunk driving - and he regularly cheats on his gf - his girlfriend uses the 'you're bullying me!' card whenever a girl approaches her with proof her boyfriend is a dog
Lots of drama surrounding KW's love child
Lots of drama surrounding lockdown parties and breaking lockdown rules

and that's all I can remember! been reading that thread for a long while

Is he really into drugs??

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah Mykonos has been a scene for a while, it was on Kim kardashian’s game during the summer I somehow became obsessed with it (why?) so it’s been boujie for a bit
Yeah I know but I mean with footballers, I didn’t see any of them going to Mykonos before last year or more recent years. Maguire has been with his gf for 10 years and she’s so beaut 😍 obsessed with her, like that she’s lowkey as well

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
View attachment 668160
This has probably been posted already but i still can’t get over this lucky b*tch, come here baby i will braid your hair 😍😂😂😂

Captions wrong why do people lie i literally saw this girls post before they flew out and she tagged them in Kensington not abroad.
I saw a tweet saying she might have had to say Kensington to not give away their holiday location but deffo doesn’t look abroad to me so probably is Kensington

Lovelula

VIP Member
I see that annielia girl has deleted her insta stories from last night, def has the fear 😂 been there myself
Just had a look at her page,what else had she up last night??
Her and the other mixed race girl are beautiful and would definitely catch Jack's eye...oh I'd love to out there and skinny and pretty😂😂