Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like bab would simply pass away in the north west at the moment, little nesh baby would be absolutely shrivelling up

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate this photo. Bab's posture looks terrible. Dec is an awkward turtle. Hendo is so cheesy. Stones arrived late/didn't want to be in the photo/was photoshopped in later. Madders is on the lean. The goalies are all lurking in the shadows.

Luke Shaw looks gorgeous though.
Luke looks like what Hendo wants to look like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of favorite pebbles, I have an actual rock and mineral collection that I've been building since 2004. I paid probably too much money to literally ship parcels of ROCKS across the country two different summers. Some are on display around my home and also my room at my parents' house, but most are in boxes. And yes, I have favorites. One of the most special rocks is one I whacked off the side of a mountain myself (though that's the case for most of these) and it's about 4 billion years old. I also have a chunk of obsidian that was pretty illegal for me to obtain... shhhh, don't tell.
The 4 billion year old rock
IMG_20181212_001742-01.jpeg

So pretty and sparkly
2020-08-04.jpg

Some others - the one in the middle is from a volcano I climbed when I had mono. The one on the top left is fluorescent under UV light.
IMG_20200421_180843.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of favorite pebbles, I have an actual rock and mineral collection that I've been building since 2004. I paid probably too much money to literally ship parcels of ROCKS across the country two different summers. Some are on display around my home and also my room at my parents' house, but most are in boxes. And yes, I have favorites. One of the most special rocks is one I whacked off the side of a mountain myself (though that's the case for most of these) and it's about 4 billion years old. I also have a chunk of obsidian that was pretty illegal for me to obtain... shhhh, don't tell.
The 4 billion year old rock
View attachment 1795638

So pretty and sparkly
View attachment 1795651

Some others - the one in the middle is from a volcano I climbed when I had mono. The one on the top left is fluorescent under UV light.
View attachment 1795641
How does one acquire illegal rocks? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does one acquire illegal rocks? 😂
If I told you that, I'd have to kill you.

Jk. It's illegal to take rocks, artifacts, plants, animals, etc from any national park and most state parks in the US without a scientific research permit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feeling nervous about the game tonight already.
Todays going to go very slowly.
Also…… last nights topics on here were funny.
Don’t think I’ve ever heard of favourite pebble before 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.