Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess Who 😱get yourself a drink! I feel your pain mine seemed to have a mental block recognising male and female faces and would actually argue with me when the game ground to a halt as getting this most basic question wrong kinda buggered it up
I had two Baileys during and now I’m on the beer, we had to exhaust all of the cards 😫 my daughter is the biggest cheater and was trying to change the rules constantly so it was extra exhausting. My namesake in the current version has the biggest nose, I was so offended!

It was me, I had the Pebble.

So I think I found it out on a walk somewhere and it was so perfect in shape that I picked it up and kept it. It was about the size of a minstrel but slightly fatter. It was a lovely grey colour with a soft matte texture. Nice on the hands but not rough at all. I used to keep it on my shelf, or sometimes in my bedside drawer if I was worried about thieves. I'd give it a little wash every few weeks to keep it healthy.

I owned it for years until my mom made me have a sort out. I was having my room decorated and along the length of one wall was a shelf full of trash trinkets. Stuff I'd won in 2p machines, various rocks from museum gift shops, a furby probably, that kind of stuff. I decided it was time to return the Pebble back to the wilderness and I threw it over the garden gate into the wasteland that backed onto our house.

I wish I hadn't done that. It's probably still there now.
I think my daughter is you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had two Baileys during and now I’m on the beer, we had to exhaust all of the cards 😫 my daughter is the biggest cheater and was trying to change the rules constantly so it was extra exhausting. My namesake in the current version has the biggest nose, I was so offended!

I think my daughter is you.
I have turned out absolutely fine. I don't keep any rocks now, just walk past them, even if they are really nice ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s exciting, dreading tomorrow though!

RLF is mad on Van Gaal just for this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don’t want pens tomorrow, especially if Bae’s involved. Can’t cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sheer assortment of tattoos on all that bare flesh on the pitch is fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why does this sound like something that would happen to me 🥺

i got so off my tits on mdma at a baby shower (don’t do dr*gs kids) that i thought my hands were sparkling like edwards from twilight and everyone was sitting around eating cupcakes and drinking brews and i was pounding my laced drink bellowing at people to look at my hands 🫣
I once drank too much absinthe while on antipsychotic medication and I thought I wasn't controlling my hands.

I thought they were very cleverly tricking me with an ingenious pretence by moving shortly after I thought about moving them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I really don’t want pens tomorrow, especially if Bae’s involved. Can’t cope.
HK, Slab, Rashy, Hendo and Saka first five pens for me. I don't think JG has a great record so hope he is one of the extra takers

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.