Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t we even just have the icing bit at the end? Life is so unfair.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I hope when Jack catches up on his thread tonight, he sees us talking about another man and thinks “challenge accepted”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
she also posted one with foden and his outfit was the same as when he arrived back in uk so i’m wondering if he’s back in the uk?
Yeah the one with Flipz looks like it’s at an airport. Then she’s wearing the same outfit in the one with Bae.

Whenever it’s from he looks fit as duck 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she also posted one with foden and his outfit was the same as when he arrived back in uk so i’m wondering if he’s back in the uk?
yeah was thinking that I dunno tho I’m so tired hahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ll say this and then I’m happy to move on: I would love to see the state of Team Portugal’s WhatsApp group chat after all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the photo’s flipped and he’s driving, look at his lip freckle.

1670885560455.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.