Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had Christmas Dinner at work today and they were so stingy on the gravy ๐Ÿ˜ค

20221208_130844.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The full works , for us

Cranberry sauce too. And horseradish on the Roasted spuds and parsnips.

We always cook too much so eat it again reheated on Boxing Day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, she only serves them with beef. She's already got this year's dinner in and I managed to smuggle some Yorkshires into the basket without her noticing, but I doubt they'll make it onto the table.
everything you say makes me laugh, like the way you word things

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, she only serves them with beef. She's already got this year's dinner in and I managed to smuggle some Yorkshires into the basket without her noticing, but I doubt they'll make it onto the table.
Sad times, you need to bring/make your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You have to have Yorkshire puddings. Its not a roast meal without

The ideal Christmas Dinner

1/ a large plate

Fill it up :
Turkey
Stuffing
Roasts
Sprouts
Peas
Carrots
Cauli
Yorkshires( 158 of them)
1 pint of gravy
Horseradish sauce
Cranberry sauce

Eat at once, before it goes cold ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jack will put some baked beans on his ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I voted for cranberry sauce and pigs in blankets, solely on the photos. Donโ€™t really like cranberry sauce.

I reckon VRL supports Spurs or West Ham.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a local pizza place to us that's doing a Christmas pizza with fried chopped sprouts on it , etc

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Since I never shared it at the time, here's my plate from Thanksgiving, which is basically the same thing we have at Christmas.

Mom got really fancy with the place settings and china and tablescape.

I got really fancy with my cranberry ginger mocktail that I wished had some whiskey in it.

PXL_20221124_234236527.NIGHT~2.jpg

Some kind of amazing homemade two-layer pumpkin pie bar with fresh whipped cream. The bottom layer was like an extra buttery pecan shortbread.

PXL_20221125_005532593~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.