Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plays for Liverpool and wants to be Messi, good choice to chat to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i had my prom at gatecrasher 🥹

josh is an awful presenter BRO
Josh is terrible, that's true, but I think the producers need to prepare more supplementary content or more prompting instead of asking them open ended questions like "what songs have you been listening to in the dressing room?" which can be hard to think of on the spot. But maybe I'm just projecting my own self-consciousness about my memory/recall problems.

Jack is so good with the fan interactions - he greets all of them and usually personalizes it, if they give him something to go on - like the way he greeted the Villa fan and how he just offered to bring TAA out for the Liverpool fan, such a sweetheart!

OMG CONTINUAL GASLIGHTING

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon, trying to keep us all happy ❤

Misses Skye 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Plays for Liverpool and wants to be Messi, good choice to chat to Jack.
He must have been the kid of someone "important" or something. Nepotism, baby!

YAAASSSS a Skye mention. "I love my dog so much."

Vicii is plotting his death.

• Heart
  • Haha
I love him 😍 also he looked super tall stood next to Josh so I guess Josh is useful for something

• Haha
  • Heart
The questions were fine-it’s Josh not letting him answer because he’s too busy rambling about what he thinks the answer is! Has to let it be known that he’s mates with them!

Reactions: 2
I can make a new thread. I've got some time. I'll go with the sneezing one.

Feel like it's time to start the Christmas song poll?

Also, look at his eyelashes

Screenshot_20221203_171110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Beard looking optimum length
gettyimages-1446464333-2048x2048.jpg

Just take the shorts off, may as well.

i had my prom at gatecrasher 🥹

josh is an awful presenter BRO
When was he at gatecrasher? Was this another time where I could have bumped into him and didn't realise and now need to travel back in time to have a word with myself?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I know what will make my working day better the Jack Grealish calendar next to my desk.
I am September 🫴
AE8D9B8C-6469-48FC-91B9-2442A9A7D12C.jpeg
April might be my favourite month though
B536244F-4F07-4B8C-BD5F-CBA40793B674.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can make a new thread. I've got some time. I'll go with the sneezing one.

Feel like it's time to start the Christmas song poll?

Also, look at his eyelashes 🥰
View attachment 1779627

Beard looking optimum length
View attachment 1779631
Just take the shorts off, may as well.

When was he at gatecrasher? Was this another time where I couldn't have bumped into him and didn't realise and now need to travel back in time to have a word with myself?
He’s so hot 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.