Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the wag thread

Jack Grealish #87 Look at me I’m Sandra Dee, I let my man cheat on me

You deserve this you naked faced dark haired bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve only just looked at Sasha and realised her nose has gone the same way as the 🐌

RIP
honestly where has it gone i’m so confused

the missing nose and the fact that he looks like someone has smeared a tub of talc all over his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only just started liking him again and I just really don’t care that he dressed up as Danny Zuko… I don’t get why you’re all so upset 😭

This was so much worse
BB0BA8DB-F48F-4B92-8DD9-76D7D5CE24E1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
funny that he dressed as a guy who publicly humiliates and embarrasses his girlfriend if you ask me.

he didn’t even need a costume for that or to shave his face 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
funny that he dressed as a guy who publicly humiliates and embarrasses his girlfriend if you ask me.

he didn’t even need a costume for that or to shave his face 😭
i wish the sun would write tit like this rather than stuff about how dreamy they look after coming out end of a new cheating scandal closer than ever it would make much better reading

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dressed as a guy with a tit load of grovelling and personal growth to do. I hope it was Sasha's idea.
sorry you’re giving the pair of them too much credit i don’t think they have the intelligence between them to understand how ironic their costumes are 🥲🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly almost feel sad for him about how awful he looks, then I remember he's a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.