Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just looked at Sasha and realised her nose has gone the same way as the 🐌

RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 8
first time I have ever felt this scared on Halloween
I love him for it 💕 I love Grease I honestly think he still looks gorgeous. I am in too deep! Knocked out a fair bit of the competition now though
for now, this ick shall pass 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for the new thread name. Do your best. Jack Grealish #87 - aint no grease lightening, in fact, it's f@*king frightening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s really cute they dressed up together and his beard will be back in no time so ehh 🤷🏼‍♀️
My thoughts too. The amount of hair on his legs it won’t be long before his beard is back. I don’t actually think he looks too bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
RLF once accidentally shaved his beard, his shaver had knocked onto the wrong setting. I came home and he shouted from the locked bathroom, "something terrible has happened!"

I'm getting flashbacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is just so desperately sad. Why would he do this? It’s such an aggressive act when all we ever do is love him.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
i thought he knew how much of a dildo he looked without his beard. shocked that he would ever do that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm still processing the cringe couples costume after he's dicked duck knows how many other girls. the beard thing hasn't registered

eta I know this is how PR and whatnot works, it's just icky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.