Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why might they get engaged on Friday? What's the significance of Friday? Does he normally cheat on a Thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he shaved for this
he has really committed to the role of Danny Zuko
I love him for it 💕 I love Grease I honestly think he still looks gorgeous. I am in too deep! Knocked out a fair bit of the competition now though

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Been trick or treating and not seen anything as frightful as this. For duck’s sake.

Keep your private life private mate, we don’t need to see the disgusting tit you get up to behind closed doors.

1667239457357.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Loving the reactions on here.
Definitely damage control, he’s got to fit Gareth’s idea of a perfect player to take to the World Cup.

Reactions: 4
Been a bit absent but had to come here for the Halloween pic. Now to go and read the thread, have a feeling how this went down 😆 Love the curly hair, don't do clean shaven. Luckily I was at the extreme end of ick so keeping me there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s really cute they dressed up together and his beard will be back in no time so ehh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been a bit absent but had to come here for the Halloween pic. Now to go and read the thread, have a feeling how this went down 😆 Love the curly hair, don't do clean shaven. Luckily I was at the extreme end of ick so keeping me there.
How are you settling in at home now pls x

On a brighter note my pumpkin looks sick in the dark!! 🎃
View attachment 1693841
This looks so good! Is NK pleased?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ive s
How are you settling in at home now pls x

This looks so good! Is NK pleased?
Ah thanks for checking in, I've still not moved in 🙈 Will be end of the week!

So now my laughter has settled at that pic I've got some thoughts. What if he chose the theme? What if Sasha picked it as punishment? What if they they did the dance together?? Did he stay in character all night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ive s

Ah thanks for checking in, I've still not moved in 🙈 Will be end of the week!

So now my laughter has settled at that pic I've got some thoughts. What if he chose the theme? What if Sasha picked it as punishment? What if they they did the dance together?? Did he stay in character all night?
😂 This has Sasha written all over it. She has the nudes. They definitely did the dance. I wish my RLF would have done this for me but I had nothing on him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.