Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he go from flood inducing gorgeousness on Saturday to this. Jack please if it exists have temporary fake facial hair put on while yours grows

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to need an age check every time this photo resurfaces. No wait, I won't, because I do not fancy him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FEED67C6-EC0A-4C91-894A-7EF1757C4665.jpeg

You will find me under the Viking until further notice.

THIS IS A REAL MAN.
EVEN HE HAS STUBBLE.
BYE JACK X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i’m still not over him shaving the snail trail and now he’s shaved his beard off?? hope he gets crabs and his pillow is never cold x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Danny zuko has given me the ick because I wore the exact same fancy dress to butlins 70s weekend earlier in the month 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sasha looks beautiful but he’s gave me the ick looking like that 🤮🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not giving up on him as we know his usual gorgeousness will return. Is this operation hello Gareth I am in a relationship, my body is incredible (see Saturdays pics). Gareth let me in world Cup squad I am a good lad🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
no because what if it’s no beard and then engagement? i feel like there’d be no coming back

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
BDC49BA4-6E9B-4C99-91E8-39F7F24585B0.jpeg

The white ankle socks are essential to the look but he got the wrong colour T-shirt for the summer nights look 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone shoot me please. I still don’t have the ick. Am I broken?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is hilarious! I was not expecting that at all, I’m not sure what to say apart from I still would 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.