Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he shaved for this
he has really committed to the role of Danny Zuko

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This Halloween has literally been like what mean girls I think said....it gives girls the opportunity to dress up slutty. It's Halloween FFS be scary 🙄🙄 fml

Reactions: 5
Come on, the one time when you can dress up and it not be icky is Halloween…

The only ick inducing thing is the idea of him sitting to have a wig installed 🙃 OMG what if he’s dyed his hair black?!? I think I’d be up for that 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i would say no shade but i’m absolutely throwing shade - i’m actually HORRIFIED.

i’m hoping it’s the filter but why does sasha’s nose look like that, where has it gone, has it been contoured into oblivion??!!

why does he look like he’s been dug up it’s giving corpse 😭😭😭 why are his pants so short and WHY OH WHY did he post them thirst traps this weekend and then allow this to exist???? i have whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
aw I feel mean now sorry bae it isn't that bad..
I've wanted to change my icon to Daemon Targaryen for ages though and this did give me the nudge over so slightly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
aw I feel mean now sorry bae it isn't that bad..
I've wanted to change my icon to Daemon Targaryen for ages though and this did give me the nudge over so slightly
I've changed to father Ruben I don't believe he will ever give me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel bleeping SICK

Looks like KDB is here to stay

Bravo Sasha, you've WON
ENJOY THE MONEY JANE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah what if that was Sasha's plan all along....make him look like that so no female or male will ever wanna go there again 🤣🤣 👏👏 clever cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.