Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
1 November so officially time to start thinking of Christmas
9A6AAFEC-EBF5-48C9-824E-C672BE58B258.jpeg
C2579218-F5EF-4AE8-A81A-B71C45F16727.jpeg
8C657B02-278D-49C4-8AB9-05EE06CCDE0F.jpeg
16C6AF1E-A276-4B2F-AC83-AA135FDC5F24.jpeg
A3D91D29-AE3C-4EF9-B546-FAAC990F2A78.jpeg

Sorry for the last one if it is triggering Danny Grealo vibes from yesterday

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Starttheline

VIP Member
RLF once accidentally shaved his beard, his shaver had knocked onto the wrong setting. I came home and he shouted from the locked bathroom, "something terrible has happened!"

I'm getting flashbacks.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Hi babs, hello, hi 👋

Missed you all yesterday, my phone was hacked or something and I couldn’t get on here. Hallowe’en, lol.

Hope I didn’t miss much, too many pages to catch up on.

1667293485923.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
i keep thinking about bab walking off the pitch shirtlyess and the order in which he strips off his remaining garments and how turned on everyone is looking at him and how he has a semi and how he spends a bit too long cleaning his perfect sweaty dick

or him in the fics where he has proper titties

or him getting pantsd

or him strutting around his face photoshoot like it’s competely normal to look that fit and how maybe the writer who proper fancies him gor a glance of his 🍠 when he was adjusting himself ffs

RIP my clit tomroow

You capture our little Brummie Bastard so beautifully 💙

Are you out and about or on your way home?
thank you 🥺 i love writing the twat. i am on la train 🤍

• Heart
  • Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
FEED67C6-EC0A-4C91-894A-7EF1757C4665.jpeg

You will find me under the Viking until further notice.

THIS IS A REAL MAN.
EVEN HE HAS STUBBLE.
BYE JACK X

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
do youse ever look back on guys you’ve had sex with and feel completely disgusted that you let them touch your vag and put their willy in ur mouth???

sometimes i get on my high horse and think i’m better than every guy in the universe but then i remember the rotters i’ve allowed to blow my back out and am immediately humbled.

like only 25% of the men i’ve shagged i don’t feel horrified by the other 75% make me want to join a nunnery x

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
i would say no shade but i’m absolutely throwing shade - i’m actually HORRIFIED.

i’m hoping it’s the filter but why does sasha’s nose look like that, where has it gone, has it been contoured into oblivion??!!

why does he look like he’s been dug up it’s giving corpse 😭😭😭 why are his pants so short and WHY OH WHY did he post them thirst traps this weekend and then allow this to exist???? i have whiplash

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
what if jack has a fetish for women who are competely obsessed with him to the point of writing fictional sex and romance about him

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

cornflower

VIP Member
[i hope one day one of us sees the peen
girl if manifestation is a thing then I swear to god we’re this close. I believe in the law of peen attraction ✨

love how he doesn’t even pretend he’s actually going to try and read a book. ‘have a butchers’
632DC46D-29B5-4F95-8B3D-7966C3C5545A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
hey lord i’m case you’re recording i want jacky grealish and his lovely penis and or vagina in and around my sensitive areas asap play i love you all so muc h i hatevmubpifeccoz hackybisnt isntodevnwv
1811B69B-DC7F-4968-8450-785554E6DE0B.jpeg

• Heart