Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
i love how you spell everything perfectly 💖

god last night was intense wasn’t it

apparently this is my avatar now so that’s really good isn’t it i’m so happy with that
View attachment 1687073

anyway morning to everyone but mostly to my beautiful crinkly squishy freckly little baby 😚😚😚😚
View attachment 1687074
It’s my phone that insists on the olde worlde Hallowe’en spelling and I can’t be arsed telling it we’re in the 21st century now 🎃 It also always gives Bae a capital letter, I think it’s an English teacher.

Why are the avatars doing that? I’m scared to change it now.

BumbleBae today please City 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 1

ruby1080

VIP Member
It’s going to be extra showy and pr’d up with the World Cup around the corner. I’m expecting a dedication post from each of them

Okay so haaland travelled with them last night if any of you want to update fpl! Pep wore Dennis to the press conference and city report are showing players in Dennis so I think no bumblebees today
I still don’t know what to do with Haaland 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 1

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Did city host a Halloween party or did the squad go to individual ones? Some of their costumes look mint and I need to know what bae went as if he went to one

kayleighlouxo

I personally can never see them getting engaged 🙈 imagine the hate they'd get if it was announced 🙈 and hes always in the headlines for the wrong reasons

Kakan

Chatty Member
OT but Maja Nilsson Lindelöf was on a talkshow tonight. She sad that one of the intruders that broke in to her and Victors home have been arrested and it will be a trial in the beginning of next year. Stupid talkshow host didn't ask any questions about that :rolleyes:, I would like how was he arrested, who is it (like a for the police known criminal or not), where is he from, is he suspect for more burglaries and so on. Tried to find something in media about the arrest but nope. Maybe someone needs to tell media so hello The Sun call the cops and ask some questions! You can buy me some crocs instead of sending tip money. 😂