Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kathyloop

BDC49BA4-6E9B-4C99-91E8-39F7F24585B0.jpeg

The white ankle socks are essential to the look but he got the wrong colour T-shirt for the summer nights look 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Sasha, I'M GOING TO NEED TO SEE HIS FACE... before I keep KDB as my display pic forevermore.

also, hi all

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Jen667

VIP Member
Why might they get engaged on Friday? What's the significance of Friday? Does he normally cheat on a Thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I am LIVING for these hats 🧙‍♀️

I had typewriter that my mum bought me from the car boot for a tenner, proper heavy

Reckon @jumpmoon has a typewriter.
You are correct 😂😂it’s my grandmas but it currently lives in the basement cos my RLF fuckin hates it but I went thru a phase of trying to legitimately type stuff on it because I am both pretentious and love to make life harder for myself. Maybe I’ll have to dig it out to write some love notes or haikus about raw brummie meat on.

D032BC7E-DFA6-438C-9D4A-8543217E6967.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
how cute is my happy witchy Bea, I might cry

@madamchristmas can you IMAGINE what kind of deranged nonsense i’d have slid in with? i just gave him a cheeky like (it's a good job I have this place to express my feelings lol - sorry everyone)

@rasperryripple @333149O it was so good thank you! I couldn't pick a fave but went hard to the Honeyz and Liberty X. yeah we had the wine 🤢 I was diluting it with Sprite tbf and drank water and stuff but Jesus fuck that shit is potent. ALSO IT WAS TWENTY FIVE POUNDS STERLING WHAT THE FUCK. begrudge spending that much even in a restaurant on proper wine! I felt r.o.t.t.e.n. this morning but caved in and took some ibuprofen which is now kicking in and I can finally stomach water/coffee yayyy. snuggled up in a blanket on the sofa watching terrestrial television and gonna have a lil sneeze in a bit once everything's charged up lol

@cobette your words are beautiful shut up

@gohdkakdbdj omg just the word 'bender' makes me want to hurl, you have my deepest sympathies.

love how he's got a little spot in this one. so fucking jealous of anyone who's had a suck of those nips.
1667134803112.png

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
the way he laughs stuff off (eg. the hair pulling and people throwing rubbish at him) is not small skinny dick man behaviour. and i just cannot imagine the lord creating such thick thighs, calves, ribs, arse, nose, head and fingers, then being like yeah let’s give him a little pencil for the lolz (unless the lord is like VRL). i truly want him to have a little mushroom though just to spite everyone who gets to see/play with it 😞

• Heart
  • Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
It does have me giggling that they took a picture and then he’s like ‘Oh wait let me take the jacket off and drape it on my shoulder for one’
CAFE855B-2E43-4502-9CDD-66004789A313.jpeg
FF9B1210-6228-47AA-831D-0FD18A1CFD66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
I have had a Halloween movie day n carved a pumpkin hehe, hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday 🧡 🎃

22E57C45-D527-477F-8D57-53FFE24097CC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13