Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god his eyes are so beautiful it hurts please help me 💕 if i had to choose between:
- going back to his to have sex with no eye contact
OR
- going back to his just to talk and stare into his beautiful eyes all night while trying to blink away my tears of happiness

i would choose the latter 🫠🥹

i won’t in two weeks time though lol duck that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
lots of valid points raised here.

his attitude, small shorts, thickness of everything else, he is so cocksure there just is no chance there’s anything pathetic down there. but, the balls are/seem also distractingly big.

I’m manifesting a nude drop, but somehow only for us. post here bae, thanks.
Where’s that gif of the candles we use for manifesting things?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
hello think i’ve already said this but i once viewed a man with gorg thighs and calves like him and it was bloody huge and curved to the left a decent amount but the tip was humongous like a mushroom
Please can you elaborate on the meaning of the word "viewed" in this context.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i would let him duck me in spanish tbh

cant wait for next week when i go back to saying i just want cuddles with him in his hoodie i don’t want a shag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OT but Maja Nilsson Lindelöf was on a talkshow tonight. She sad that one of the intruders that broke in to her and Victors home have been arrested and it will be a trial in the beginning of next year. Stupid talkshow host didn't ask any questions about that :rolleyes:, I would like how was he arrested, who is it (like a for the police known criminal or not), where is he from, is he suspect for more burglaries and so on. Tried to find something in media about the arrest but nope. Maybe someone needs to tell media so hello The Sun call the cops and ask some questions! You can buy me some crocs instead of sending tip money. 😂

lots of valid points raised here.

his attitude, small shorts, thickness of everything else, he is so cocksure there just is no chance there’s anything pathetic down there. but, the balls are/seem also distractingly big.

I’m manifesting a nude drop, but somehow only for us. post here bae, thanks.
Put it under a spoiler bab and it'll be safe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
oh i’ve found it it’s his whole pressure is privillage shite talk and people saying shite about him in the media

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.