Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else ever think what would they actually do if they walked past someone who looks like bab irl? (this doesn’t apply to anyone who lives down south or in a metropolitan city, but trust me they don’t make em like that round here) like i would actually faint? like when you walk past someone fit and try and keep a poker face but you just look like this?
373CAA6C-822E-47AB-AF54-18BB38299720.png

also does everyone else, when they’re walking through a subway with no one else in sight, immediately start like miming like they’re in a music video for whatever song they’re listening to?

people always just think i’m weird when i post ‘does anyone else’ kinda stuff though 🥲 need to give up this 👻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
does anyone else ever think what would they actually do if they walked past someone who looks like bab irl? (this doesn’t apply to anyone who lives down south or in a metropolitan city, but trust me they don’t make em like that round here) like i would actually faint? like when you walk past someone fit and try and keep a poker face but you just look like this?View attachment 1685041

also does everyone else, when they’re walking through a subway with no one else in sight, immediately start like miming like they’re in a music video for whatever song they’re listening to?

people always just think i’m weird when i post ‘does anyone else’ kinda stuff though 🥲 need to give up this 👻
wot do we have subways in england

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone else ever think what would they actually do if they walked past someone who looks like bab irl? (this doesn’t apply to anyone who lives down south or in a metropolitan city, but trust me they don’t make em like that round here) like i would actually faint? like when you walk past someone fit and try and keep a poker face but you just look like this?View attachment 1685041

All the subways round here stink of piss so I try not to open my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I run through subways, pretending that I'm running away from being murdered.

I thought about this earlier on the bus. Like what if he randomly got on? I think I'd just nod casually and then overthink it for the rest of my life.

I've caught the bus about 3 times in my adult life and today was a special request by LO.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.