Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how big we think it is (in inches)
You were absolutely right and I am embarrassed as it is one of my pet peeves but I got over excited with pitch and itch

Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
get ur tits out cos it’s halloween, how the duck have we still not seen the monster peen

my face whilst typing this was like i was having a tricky poo i want to delete the internet

hang on ive rhymed seen with ween and peen lemme think of a new one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
get ur tits out cos it’s halloween, jg give us a wiggle of ur massive peen

wayyy want him to helicopter 🚁🚁🚁🚁

ffs could not rhyme if i was the last woman on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You were absolutely right and I am embarrassed as it is one of my pet peeves but I got over excited with pitch and itch
ahah no it's fine I deleted it because it looked snotty and appeared immediately after your offer to make the new thread. whenever I talk about itching I always have to think for a minute if I mean itch or scratch (cool story sis)
7A0257D4-03C6-4696-9A32-580FCF54D5D0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
ahah no it's fine I deleted it because it looked snotty and appeared immediately after your offer to make the new thread. whenever I talk about itching I always have to think for a minute if I mean itch or scratch (cool story sis)
View attachment 1686135
I've corrected my own son today so my excuse is that he's infiltrated my brain with his nonsense

• Haha
right what's my avatar showing as? is it bae washing his hair, grumpy bae or a poorly aligned soft-curtained bae? because it shows as all three intermittently and depending where I look

• Haha
right what's my avatar showing as? is it bae washing his hair, grumpy bae or a poorly aligned soft-curtained bae? because it shows as all three intermittently and depending where I look
It's been hair washing for me for the last few mins

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
it’s showing as washing his hair but when i click on wha someone’s liked it shows towel bab

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.