Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am fuckin dislexic hope next time u go tesco they’re all sold out of everythin u want n u get shat on by a bird when ur on ye way to stn ded important 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 you have made jg very upset we’ll done he’s crying now on karen’s birthday thanks a lot mate hope ur well made up think of karen in all of this it’s the woman’s birthday View attachment 1672310

you too @madamchristmas u are not safe just because it’s nearly december think of the boys mum
confused by the words but understood the overall sentiment
3280DCB9-BE6E-4C45-BE57-4D5450C0543D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
if we wait for it to rain really really heavily we can commute by one of these down the streets, bagsy sharing with @jumpmoon so when we sink she can recite tytanick letter by letter to me whilst i drown a aorrowful death in someone’s driveway in birminghamView attachment 1672298
not me reading this thinking Tytanick was a famous metaphysical poet from Birmingham or something I was like damn shop shop is really testing me on my English Lit here idk who this bloke is

1666543592672.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
GOOOOO HOMEWEEE

@Starttheline new chap pls x will paypal u for it

not me reading this thinking Tytanick was a famous metaphysical poet from Birmingham or something I was like damn shop shop is really testing me on my English Lit here idk who this bloke is

View attachment 1672355
do u have a spare pair of wellies

wellington boots 🫶

can one of the south’s eres pls say wellington boots lol

GOOOOO HOMEWEEE

wellington boots 🫶

what the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I miss when we did quizzes can we do more of that next week pls?

The ikea chair is a lovely touch in this pic…
2C2D4D68-931A-4A18-A84F-20B69094AF1D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
GOOOOO HOMEWEEE

wellington boots 🫶

what the duck?
Send via family and friends, not business. Got to avoid those extra fees.

I'm out of chapters now, need to start from scratch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
where has everyone BEEN all weekend 😔😔😔😔

boris johnson just dropped out of the race to be pm i personally nominate jack grealish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.