Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s everyone having for tea
I'm having lunch now (tomato-roasted red pepper soup and string cheese, maybe an apple) but I'm picking up pizza on the way home if I make it that long. Just got my flu & COVID booster jabs, one in each arm.

I've done a lot of preparation this week to be able to feel like tit and lay on the couch all weekend and 2 pizzas & brownies from Domino's is a big part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s the gloves that tip it over into ugh rffhgcbgfgdvbfvsfby duck me territory. And the chin dimple.

1666372341982.jpeg

And the way he teased us by posting this first, making us think he was in his tights. Then BAM there’s your bleeping double short tuck you hoes.

1666372642813.jpeg
1666372687352.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.