Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thinking about it maybe i’m vanilla if the thought of leather restraints makes me want to cry x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What if you get a delivery? Or (touch wood 🪵) injure yourself and someone finds you in your leathers?
Excellent questions. I don't get any food deliveries except for pizza, which is rare - I usually pick it up - and I don't have to sign for packages. I can't have guests over (except for immediate family) because the ferocious beast doesn't allow it, so no one is showing up unexpectedly. I also don't have any RL friends nearby.

They aren't locked on or anything, they're just regular buckles like a belt. But I appreciate your concern. As a lifelong very anxious person, believe me, I've thought about all the embarrassing ways I could be found if I got injured or had some kind of medical emergency at home. 😬

does it hurt and be brutally honest x
Yeah, if you don't prep and go slow. But if you do all that, like start with 1 finger and then 2, etc and/or start with small plugs and then bigger and use LOTS AND LOTS OF LUBE then no, it doesn't hurt. Might feel weird or a little uncomfortable at first but no, generally, unless you have some kind of medical condition, if it hurts more than just a tiny bit, you're doing it wrong.

personal question: are you christian grey?
It's funny because I am waaaaaay more vanilla than a lot of people I know in my local BDSM community. Like the things I have seen, right in front of my salad. Holy moly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, if you don't prep and go slow. But if you do all that, like start with 1 finger and then 2, etc and/or start with small plugs and then bigger and use LOTS AND LOTS OF LUBE then no, it doesn't hurt. Might feel weird or a little uncomfortable at first but no, generally, unless you have some kind of medical condition, if it hurts more than just a tiny bit, you're doing it wrong.
this sounds like a whole ass day job tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when everyone realises at the orgy that I'm boring and vanilla af

710648A4-1C29-44E9-9087-EE9A7280E577.jpeg

@VC10 my face is actually twitching from trying not to laugh at your posts

my ads are Waitrose, perfume, supplements and mobile telephones

don't like anal cause the pull-out feels like you're taking a fat tit - no VRL this is not an excuse to post that photograph again x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
when everyone realises at the orgy that I'm boring and vanilla af

View attachment 1666025

@VC10 my face is actually twitching from trying not to laugh at your posts

my ads are Waitrose, perfume, supplements and mobile telephones

don't like anal cause the pull-out feels like you're taking a fat tit - no VRL this is not an excuse to post that photograph again x
Mine are mostly perfume, laptops and clothes. I'm not sure how genital warts slipped in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.