Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you know that even if he's average or even a bit above average he would totally be into SPH - that's small penis humiliation for the uninitiated.

Last year I got involved with another switch and we were having the most chaotic switchy heavy petting romp.

I knew he was into SPH so it wasn't a surprise he asked me for it. It *was* a surprise when I pulled it out and it was the epitome of average, maybe slightly bigger. He got all whiny when I said this so I took the chewing gum that was in my mouth and told him to open his mouth and shoved it right in (it was kinda dark and I needed a place to put it because I needed my mouth for other things) and told him to hold it for me and shut the duck up and OH MAN, HE LOVED THAT!

I think SubJack would, too. 😈
So many words I don't understand. I'm so vanilla 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are you Bab? How was DLP?
I’m good thank you Rubae! hope you are all good 💜

DLP was so amazing, got drenched the first day so was walking around in a plastic poncho but it did the job, rain didn’t stop once. second day was dry and much easier. but yeah, had a really great time, tired today!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just got back from the range and caught the announcement with the cleaner.

Felt very upstairs, downstairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.