Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about Liz Truss resigning the other day that was so vivid I woke up and said to RLF how I couldn’t believe she resigned just because she was ‘fed up’ of being PM. He looked at me like ???
Shame my sex dreams aren’t that convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mentioned putting the news on at 1.30 and RLF just carried on watching United from last night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liz Truss is so wild to me she is a figure of fascination for many people in my life because allegedly she is obsessed with 'going in dry' up her back entrance, openly wears a lot of fetish jewellery, is always at a gay club, and loves Taylor Swift. When all the tit was going down with the chief whip yesterday RLF just said 'subLiz is going to be sad now all her whips have gone' badum tsss.
Excuse me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Liz Truss is so wild to me she is a figure of fascination for many people in my life because allegedly she is obsessed with 'going in dry' up her back entrance, openly wears a lot of fetish jewellery, is always at a gay club, and loves Taylor Swift. When all the tit was going down with the chief whip yesterday RLF just said 'subLiz is going to be sad now all her whips have gone' badum tsss. đŸ„
I love how “and loves Taylor Swift” is added to the end of that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Jack, Liz Truss has resigned”
Jack: “WOT”
“The prime minister has resigned
again”
Jack: “I don’t know wot that means”

05CD69BC-C5F7-4013-B139-39B38E91E810.png

ugh I love this himbo
Also can the government stop being such useless wetwipes? Haven’t we all suffered enough now đŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.