Jack Grealish #84 ...No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the father is someone competent and supportive, as Bea's going to need a lot of help looking after the bab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
this is quite random but just seen a lad with massive calves and thighs like jg an his dick is like a decent size but bends to the left a lot and has a phat head

• Haha
this is quite random but just seen a lad with massive calves and thighs like jg an his dick is like a decent size but bends to the left a lot and has a phat head
When you say just seen, do you mean just shagged?

Crying shitting and throwing up at the FPL table. Can't believe I have managed to weather the GW12 storm and fend off @ruby1080 due to Kane and Son doing me a solid and being absolute shite last night for her

So proud of @333149O making it into the CL places for the first time

Screenshot_20221020_080414.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1663998

Thankfully Bea has the ultimate, experienced DILF alongside her

View attachment 1664005
Yes please to lovely DILF John. What a sweetheart.

Crying shitting and throwing up at the FPL table. Can't believe I have managed to weather the GW12 storm and fend off @ruby1080 due to Kane and Son doing me a solid and bring absolute shite last night for her

View attachment 1664012
I've been 3rd forever using my trusty technique of doing literally nothing, now have dropped to 8th damnit 😭

• Sad
Friend, that would be because only half of your XI are actually playing this week
Yeah that would probably explain it.🤷‍♀️ Will it even itself out in whatever week I'm assuming they'll play twice? Or has my negligence killed me?

I have to not care too much about these things because if I decide to get competitive I become an actual nightmare and hate myself.

• Heart

Crying shitting and throwing up at the FPL table. Can't believe I have managed to weather the GW12 storm and fend off @ruby1080 due to Kane and Son doing me a solid and being absolute shite last night for her

View attachment 1664012
I’m fuming with them. Not one goal or assist between the bleeping lot of them. Useless little twats, they’re all in the bin next week.

• Haha
  • Sad
I love how you casually say ‘just seen’ like he was just passing and how would you not see the direction his dick bends 😂. Also was it JG?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You guys are all totally crazy….. but I love it lol
It brightens my day 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.