Jack Grealish #83 JG got cupped by the luckiest quack, shame about the towel that covered his crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no babe because i’m heavy delusional and think we’re going to end up together one day. like have convinced myself i could pull him and keep hold of him. like honestly think if he just met me he would realise i’m the love of his life. sasha cockblocking me 😒
Yeah, I'm sure that it will only take him meeting me to realise he's actually gay and wants to duck me senseless and marry me 😂

Definitely gonna happen and all that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
btw I do read publications that are more intellectually stimulating than cosmo, or at least I used to. now I mostly just read things that stimulate my 🐱

you know what drives me mad about this man? he's so effeminate with his love of pink and pastels, his long blonde locks, his perfect brows, pearl necklaces, giggly pouty doe-eyed Bea-ness (teehee rhymes with penis), and love of gurlyyy films... but then he's so *manly* with those hairy as duck nutcracker thighs, massive balls, low voice and fat hands
i need to start reading more intellectually stimulating books/magazines because i read this post and thought to myself ‘he’s got the type of fingers you want to lick the taste of yourself off’ like the thought of those fingers in my mouth or wrapped around my neck actually makes me feel physically unwell. and that’s stone cold proof i need to stop reading so much smut or go outside and touch some bleeping grass my GOD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
rigjt honest answers only if somehow his willy got leaked and it was actually minuscule like tiny with smegma would u still fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
rigjt honest answers only if somehow his willy got leaked and it was actually minuscule like tiny with smegma would u still fancy him
always

I think I'd find it endearing and it'd just have me falling further down this sorry spiral

please jack just leak the nudes, it's just hurtful now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
B610574A-5E65-4AEE-B583-997A9B7C2ECC.gif

i’m a fickle witch and don’t have time to waste on micro dicks no matter now pretty the package

• Haha
Reactions: 8
more trails (rubae can compile a bumper post for us. an encyclopaedia of trails)
9B54B569-4521-4F41-817C-BA7161D7A8AB.jpeg
45896279-F099-43AE-9C6B-3244D65F1FC0.jpeg
47455DE3-C5A1-4C9F-B99C-657492D7CE6E.jpeg
F3AD248D-17A2-4765-80F2-73CE173D64F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My friend actually gags when there is talk of a small Willy, she said they make her feel sick and has walked away from men mid dabble if it’s not up to standard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.