Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has he moved to alderley exge or something ffs does he no get tbix overwhelming cuddling that something is missing and that something is cornflower ass blue

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“Jack loves the finer things in life”

Does the journo who Jack Grealish is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t like it 😂😂 I don’t like the idea of it 😂😂 it just doesn’t sit well with me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Should I read it to encourage ick.or avoid it to perpetuate our future fairytale sex marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do I hate the concept of him having a house so much wtf is wrong with me?! BRB havin a breakdown

318C9703-E187-4BA4-A600-F31F92DB8A82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Classless interior whoever owned it before had no sense of taste, but its a lovely house , itself, in a great parkland . 25 acres gives him plenty of private running space etc , helicopter-taxi to ferry him to " work" ...... 😀😀😎

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.