Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I desperately wanted Jack to score today! 😭😭😭 he kept getting so close 😅

E301161C-A39A-4DE6-B44A-42DBFA1B7B97.jpeg
1EEB3098-8724-4FF3-9FD5-4C397CAFD232.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no i had a dream about yas??? my ex made an account on here and @2busyshopping34 kept putting it on him and the rest of yas were oOoOooOooh young love so cute!!
was about to choke a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
slept through all of this lol omg his belly and ribs and crevice and penis but his face looks sort of funny like he’s had a botched facelift? did he get man of match what’s the award?
D35BFAE1-C819-476E-B455-7708D345940F.png
BCA6C8BD-2658-4372-8153-F0F4DAD5A404.png
7D47C347-C2A2-48B2-AA6D-289E5C2C63DF.png
F311C093-E841-4238-B6CE-50515E80966C.png
5115AA72-0728-4C60-A3FD-161A4E6D037C.png

also @cobette if I saw his BELLY IRL OMG I WPULD ACTUALLY BE IN A COMA

oh it says on the award hahah

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve been waiting for an Instagram post from him about his box of toys, why the delay Bae?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been waiting for an Instagram post from him about his box of toys, why the delay Bae?
it should come v soon, he’s been wanking and waiting for his bab to rise from her 11 hour sleepathon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the 🛌 is amazing oh my god I just melted into it like it was a heavenly cloud, new duvet and mf pillow proper lovely too

anyone else 13 years old and also listen to radio 1? they just played a clip of his thingy with josh and I’m like nahhhh I can’t be hearing his dulcet tones this early on a Thursday I’ve only just put my knickers on

• Haha
  • Heart
the 🛌 is amazing oh my god I just melted into it like it was a heavenly cloud, new duvet and mf pillow proper lovely too

anyone else 13 years old and also listen to radio 1? they just played a clip of his thingy with josh and I’m like nahhhh I can’t be hearing his dulcet tones this early on a Thursday I’ve only just put my knickers on
I am listening to radio 1 but I didn't hear that? All I've had is Greg replacing Body Shop with different shop names in the lyrics to Unholy

Admittedly I have been pottering around in to different rooms so may have missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am listening to radio 1 but I didn't hear that? All I've had is Greg replacing Body Shop with different shop names in the lyrics to Unholy

Admittedly I have been pottering around in to different rooms so may have missed it
I’ve just heard! Jack as a radio presenter is definitely an idea 😂

• Heart
As it you people are so cool you still listen to Radio 1. I left when Moyles did. Off back to my OAPs home now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
wait what if he wanted to poke a toe in you? or maybe you’d need a good figging to work up to that
The way I’m feeling today I’d probably let him dip his big toe in to test the waters if he really wanted to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Still nothing from Jack? 🤔🤔 It's not like him for no social media posts after a game like that

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yay he has posted on insta just a snippet of his Josh Denzel interview about DJ grealo 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.