Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We having ours end of next week, bunging the flu jab in at the same time.
I'll have anything that's going me 😀😀😛🤣
You fascinate me, in the best way. Your ability to turn anything into an innuendo is impeccable 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have so much work to do but I keep coming on here and Instagram. One final look at this 🍑 then I have to hide my phone and iPad. View attachment 1627715

Wonder if they give him a headache? I think I would get one if I wore one of those.
ennit i get a headache when my ponytail is too tight i couldn’t imagine wearing a headband like that

double post don’t care holaaaaa jackyyyyy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
ennit i get a headache when my ponytail is too tight i couldn’t imagine wearing a headband like that

oh my lord his thigh and please can he whisper filth to us in spanish and what's 'rim me please' in spanish?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Jesus Christ Alexa play Natasha Bedingfield I wanna have your Babies.mp3
when i become England manager we are gonna have 11 beautiful children and they will be the next England team 😌
he's gonna be chattin away to mimi and shopshop with his español 🇪🇸 maybe he's always looking at his phone cos he's on DuoLingo getting told off by the owl.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

THE MIXED EMOTIONS OF THIS.

I'm all 'aw doesn't he look cute in those shorts and t-shirt and isn't that cute that he wants a hobby but how cringe that it is DJing but I'll forgive him because him saying 'moosik' is so cute'

Then he mentions the Spanish and the rage descends again :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh Baeby let me sit on that thigh and teach you Spanish and lots of other things that have nothing to do with football. We’ll get you some hobbies. Oh my God.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ Alexa play Natasha Bedingfield I wanna have your Babies.mp3
when i become England manager we are gonna have 11 beautiful children and they will be the next England team 😌
he's gonna be chattin away to mimi and shopshop with his español 🇪🇸 maybe he's always looking at his phone cos he's on DuoLingo getting told off by the owl.
I haven't forgiven the owl for when he nicked £80 from me because I forgot to cancel my free trial.

For about 4 months I spent every waking hour I was not at work learning French, then I came here...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I know when you did your voice note, your accent didn’t sound very strong… but do you say moosic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"I like every typa moosik"

Do you think he likes Balinese gamelan? or John Cage's 4' 3? or Simply Red?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't forgiven the owl for when he nicked £80 from me because I forgot to cancel my free trial.

For about 4 months I spent every waking hour I was not at work learning French, then I came here...
I just read that as “every wanking hour”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"I like every typa moosik"

Do you think he likes Balinese gamelan? or John Cage's 4' 3? or Simply Red?
what does he duck to (unwilling to listen to answers that do not fit my narrative, we'll be shagging to prince and the revolution)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.