Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thats really sweet though 🥺 Do they believe in Santa still?

Was too full of teeth? Does she eat the teeth?! 😳
The one that made me :oops: but also kind of 🤣 is the Tooth Fairy heard you waking up and left. Sorry kid, you have only yourself to blame there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Thats really sweet though 🥺 Do they believe in Santa still?

Was too full of teeth? Does she eat the teeth?! 😳
Same situation with Santa, we all just play along.

The tooth fairy makes castles out of the teeth, which is why they have to be kept clean otherwise she won’t want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is the tooth fairy's going rate these days?
I do £1 but I know some people who do £5 😱 duck that.

Sasha’s children’s tooth fairy would leave a balloon arch and a range of Van Cleef bracelets, wouldn’t she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The one that made me :oops: but also kind of 🤣 is the Tooth Fairy heard you waking up and left. Sorry kid, you have only yourself to blame there.
omg I know this one would have utterly traumatised me as a kid. time zone one is clever

• Heart
Reactions: 4

The tooth fairy makes castles out of the teeth, which is why they have to be kept clean otherwise she won’t want them.
Idk there is something a bit creepy about the tooth fairy really, magical little flying person comes in your window and steals your teeth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was a child I had to leave my teeth downstairs, on the living room mantelpiece, "because the tooth fairy won't want to wake you" 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
i felt my mom shoving her hand under my pillow one night and that was really disappointing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Do you all keep the teeth? My mum had a box of mine and I always found that very weird

Hope it's long gone by now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

This is terrifying.

@ruby1080 I'm sorry. They definitely just want the cash at this point. The tooth fairy paid £1 when I was a kid. We need this kind of inflation in other areas of life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a knicker drawer full of little teeth as the tooth fairy just shoves them in there 😳😬

• Haha
  • Heart
This is terrifying.

@ruby1080 I'm sorry. They definitely just want the cash at this point. The tooth fairy paid £1 when I was a kid. We need this kind of inflation in other areas of life.
I had like 6 teeth out at the dental hospital when I was a kid and I was so excited to get 6 quid but my parents substituted quids for 20ps so I only got £1.20, I pretended not to be gutted lol what a spoilt little tit

Teefs tax
1664955755918.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you all keep the teeth? My mum had a box of mine and I always found that very weird

Hope it's long gone by now
My mum kept all mine and gave them to me when I left home, along with a pile of old newspapers from each of my birthdays. No idea what I’m supposed to do with it all.

I keep J&R’s because I can’t bear to throw them away. Except we’re missing some because one child is chaotic af and has swallowed/lost a few.

• Haha
  • Heart
I tried to keep them and be sentimental but it just didn’t happen. I also have one kid that has swallowed a few.
A couple of years ago one kid lost one on Boxing Day, then the other kid the day after and then they both lost one on NYE. As if didn’t have enough to sort out I had to be tooth fairy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.