Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think i can even express to you how much i want his cock in and around my mouth today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think the sound/feel of it all slapping around when he’s on the treadmill turns him on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
feel like he’ll have daily wanks in his home sauna and some lucky maid is gonna get to clean up his jizz.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
feel like he’ll have daily wanks in his home sauna and some lucky maid is gonna get to clean up his jizz.
There's a pool cleaning guy I follow on tiktok, I hope bae hires him because we would get to see him hoovering up all the cum with his little robot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do I want to be that maid and follow him around his mansion picking up his dropped juice bottles and mopping up his jizz? My parents wanted more for me than this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack Grealish #82 Bae continuing to make us sneeze, just give us a sign and we'll drop to our knees

I wonder if he knows what the real name for his gooch is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My god that house is awful inside… very trumpy.

Does look like it has what I think they call good bones though 😂

Bae don’t strike me as someone with the patience for fishing

• Heart
  • Haha
Targeted ads coming through again

Screenshot_20221009-165108_Instagram.jpg

What's the next poll? Feel like we need a good one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.