Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨Please can we do tax posts?✨ I need new photos otherwise I will just continue spamming with this.

1664904749210.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
we could, but we also might be accused of being cliquey by people who then proceed to be cliquey.
I don’t think posting photos of Jack Grealish in a Jack Grealish rave thread could be considered controversial? Hit me with your photos bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking the look fantastic one. I don’t look too closely as I like it to be a surprise 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You moving to fast for me gosh people you don't have jobs where your bosses can watch your screen and deadlines to meet? 🤔 😅 Anyway heard on the radio that world cup starts in sex weeks that is so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.