Jack Grealish #8 I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wish he would kick me about like that

Man City isncoming through with the content

How is the background chatter not perving over him??

Though it did like someone lost control for a second at one pint 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right, I'm with you gals. I've finally been allowed to turn the channel over now both mine and the OH's accas have gone tits up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is my life??? My children are with their dad this weekend and I am sat with a bottle of wine on my own watching a football game out of choice. And Jack isn’t even playing! We’ll all need therapy soon I swear! What has this man done to us all???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look at madders pullying out the hair band look

What is my life??? My children are with their dad this weekend and I am sat with a bottle of wine on my own watching a football game out of choice. And Jack isn’t even playing! We’ll all need therapy soon I swear! What has this man done to us all???
Tell me if he wasn’t their i wouldn’t. Be bloody watching

I FUCKIN SWEAR TO GOD IF HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED RUINS HEADBANDS FOR ME I WILL ACTUALLY RIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Making the PL even more popular that's for sure

Thanks to the footballer/wags thread everytime I see Madders he now reminds me of a young Noel Edmonds! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.