Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they pronounce KevAn though? Do they say it differently to Kevin? Or is it a Big Kev and Little Kev situation?

I’m so glad he wasn’t born first.
Nah names are important… Couldn’t fancy a Kevan even if he looked like JG.

The Grealish parents did ol’ Kevan dirty.

I will never not be confused why they did some K names and some not… surely no one just likes that many K names while their names begin with K for it not to be coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if his balls smell after wearing those skinny jeans all the time? Maybe that's why he went for linen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely he’s allowed his license back by now? Do we know why he doesn’t drive yet? Or is he still on the naughty step with it all?
I think the theory is that he can’t pass his theory test. It’s probably for the best if he doesn’t try.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does he have a personalised number plate like his initials or anything? because I didn’t realise they had that black range and I saw one driving home from work the other day with the reg JPG and thought hmmm but, I remember on his last one it wasn’t jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
does he have a personalised number plate like his initials or anything? because I didn’t realise they had that black range and I saw one driving home from work the other day with the reg JPG and thought hmmm but, I remember on his last one it wasn’t jpg
The car he crashed didn’t have a personalised number plate which made me love him even more.

Does anyone know of cavendish press is like backgrid?

How do celebs call the paps are they just like ‘can you come take pictures of me while I fill my tank up’
I think they do just sometimes stand outside of training grounds, you regularly see the united lads being snapped driving in especially when there has been turmoil

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The car he crashed didn’t have a personalised number plate which made me love him even more.
that’s what I thought, but the car I saw the other day was identical to this one now and I was thinking nahhh can’t be, but now I’m like 🤔

Reactions: 3
god I’d rather get the bus than give my fella a lift in a car that has his initials on the reg plate.

I’ve got the last 3 letters of the previous reg etched onto my brain as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know of cavendish press is like backgrid?

How do celebs call the paps are they just like ‘can you come take pictures of me while I fill my tank up’
I thought it was Cavendish Press that had the yellow tracksuit photos. Almost tried to contact them at one point.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have an accidental personalised number plate. The last 3 letters are my, J&R’s initials but I had no clue until after I’d bought it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
just had the most mind blowing sex ever i now understand the concept of making love hello jg how was ur afternoon

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.