Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jam

can everyone drop their full skincare routine?!!
I use dermalogica cleanser in the shower with a cleansing brush which could be
mistaken for a toy
foreo-lunatm-mini-2-facial-cleansing-device-pearl-pink.jpg

Ren toner
Kiehls ultra facial cream
Clinique city block SPF

Every couple of weeks I slather myself in the CT glow mask overnight

Then I slap 3 inches of make up on to clog up my pores and undo this work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am actually quite lazy despite spending considerable amounts on skin care stuff. When I feel particularly rancid I smother myself in this over night and it sorts me out

Will stick it on my Christmas list. Bet Sasha splashes out on buy 2 get 1 free on these, my moisturisers cost no more than a fiver 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
micellar water to get off makeup
cerave face wash
pixi glow tonic
retinol I think it’s the ordinary one I have
ELF eye cream
Tatcha dewy skin cream

then when I wanna have a proper new face I use the ordinary aha bha peel thing looks like blood when u put it on ?? I dunno what I’m doin really I just pretend. I have loads more random tit but this is what I do on the reg x

SUdocrem for spots always tho

• Heart
cerave face wash
pixi glow tonic
ELF eye cream
Tatcha dewy skin cream

then when I wanna have a proper new face I use the ordinary aha bha peel thing looks like blood when u put it on ?? I dunno what I’m doin really I just pretend. I have loads more random tit but this is what I do on the reg x

Oh yeah I use the Pixi glow tonic (or a rip off version) when I can be arsed as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
nip & fab vitamin c pads
l’oréal glycolic acid toner
nip & fab vitamin c serum
primark spf moisturiser (jury’s still out on this one, am yet to find a moisturiser i really like)

also just really have to shout out my contraceptive yasmin for giving me bomb skin

• Heart
Jam toastie? Like in a toastie maker?

Nivea blue cream. Plus I go through periods of LED face mask and retinol creams when I can be arsed.
yeah it was one of my kiddie comfort foods 😂

I’ve gone through phases of buying good stuff but now just use cheapo stuff like the ordinary. I love the blue cream! I use spf50 every day which in my mind will ensure I never look older than 25 x

cerave face wash
pixi glow tonic
ELF eye cream
Tatcha dewy skin cream

love that blood thing!

• Heart
My makeup collection is by far the most expensive thing in my flat and that is no joke. if there was a fire I would be chucking it all into a holdall

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My make up collection consists of some Max Factor foundation, an under eye concealer, mascara and lip gloss. There’s an old eye liner and eye shadow knocking around somewhere for special occasions.

• Heart
Rubae I just know you look 10 years younger than the rest of us
Doubtful, motherhood is very aging. I was looking at some old photos the other night and was like 🥹 because now I think I looked alright then but at the time I just didn’t.

I still look better than this though.

1664745464098.jpeg

• Heart
Doubtful, motherhood is very aging. I was looking at some old photos the other night and was like 🥹 because now I think I looked alright then but at the time I just didn’t.
I was also doing this last night as we did hair reveals in JS. If only we knew at the time 🥹 makes me v sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.