Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

Fave Fancy Biccy

• Lotus (sandwich or non-sandwich)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Oreos (coated or uncoated)

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Viennese Whirls

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Viennese fingers

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Extremely Chocolatey/Rounds

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Lemon Puffs

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Costco Cookies

• Pink wafers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Malted milk (with or without chocolate)

• Choco Leibniz

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Shortbread (with or without choc chips)

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Iced Gems

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Starttheline for the new title

recap: we (not to tar you all with the same brush that tars me lolol) are all over the fuckin place.

We have replaced wanking with comfort eating, so we’re doing another food poll: Biscuits, Second Tranche (Fancy Edition). You're allowed three votes.

Realised upon putting this thread together that I do not have the elite description skills of our other tattlers when it comes to things that aren't JG's nips.

SO for my creative contribution, I thought I'd add a photo of JG for each choice instead (sorry if u hate him so so sorry but he's a snaccc in some of these).

Soz if I missed out your favourite fancy biscuit! Hope the poll works proper and we can all spy on each other's answers?

Lotus/Lotus Sandwich

sexy biscuit, sexy photo

Oreos - enrobed or nude

disrobed

Vienesse Whirls

this is from an Austria game

The other Vienesse biscuits

fingers

Extremely Chocolatey/Rounds

sweet, round arse

Lemon Puffs

lemon jg

Costco Cookies

cookies and Costco are American and jg is in America here

Pink Wafers

pink jg

Malted Milk/chocolate covered malted milk

Malteser cake

Choco Leibniz

this might be from Germany but who cares if it's not tbh

Shortbread/choc chip shortbread

speckled

Iced Gems

oops

Reactions: 17
Love it !
I reckon

Viennese fingers, Iced Gems and Shortcake

Reactions: 5
Disrobed

Reactions: 9
great thread bab well done, I particularly like the biscuit/jg pic juxtapositions and parallels

Reactions: 11
How do you all put these together so quickly?? I really admire the commitment. I would be shit so just opting out for all future thread starters.

Also, why is Sasha being followed to Asda? Called them herself??

Reactions: 12
I've never heard of a lemon puff.

Whirls, rounds and leibnez for me.

How do you all put these together so quickly?? I really admire the commitment. I would be shit so just opting out for all future thread starters.

Also, why is Sasha being followed to Asda? Called them herself??
I hope she picked up some biscuits and crisps whilst she was there.

Reactions: 10
ffs is it just not a thing anymore to be able to view peoples answers? I couldn’t see anywhere to select it as an option?

Reactions: 5
ffs is it just not a thing anymore to be able to view peoples answers? I couldn’t see anywhere to select it as an option?
think this is what happened to me because I did look too but then just assumed I was being stupid, but maybe not?

Reactions: 4
Amazing thread @cornflower, and even better photos

Viennese fingers got my 3rd choice vote purely for the photo.

Please finger me Bae, I still love you

Reactions: 8
Can't wait to digest this properly on the way home

Can also confirm these little fellas are tasty as fuck

Reactions: 10
This is the best thing I've ever seen!

I am crying at the tedious links, and panicked that my choice is now being ruled depending on my thoughts on the accompanying pics.

Reactions: 6
You can have counsellor Bae @ruby1080, I have a feeling his advice sucks. We do know the advice he gives to himself does.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.