Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is brilliant baby, so proud of you

I think you broke the Internet

Reactions: 11
oh my god.
the time. the EFFORT. the thoughtfulness. blown away, someone give this girl the ballon d’or. love you so much baeby you are such a light in our lives

Reactions: 10
Yes same, and no tag notification? Tattle can't handle this post
I also never get notifications if someone new has posted on a thread? I always see posts quoting someone new and welcoming them and then have to scroll way back up to see the original post.

Anyway, that’s my excuse if you’re new and I’ve ignored you.

Reactions: 6
Omg!! You are mental

Reactions: 5
Tremendous!

Love it, a true masterpiece

You are the cutest thing EVER. Babe, I will happily be Ruben Dias! And do you know, you’re right: I am a clean freak and cannot have any clutter or dust, it drives me crazy. Thank you for this, kid!

that took literally so long does nobody like it? 🥲 taking a key ring to the throat u will not see me again
I saw it, bab! And I responded to you a few posts ago. You are the sweetest and I want to squish your adorable face! I love it and I love Ruben!

I bloody love you. I’d defo take you for a Maccies and let you eat it straight from the bag in the car

slightly outing myself here (my brother is the spitting image of KDB so that’s why I can’t join in with any of the Kev-love, creeps me out )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.