Jack Grealish #76 we’re having w@nkles over his ankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know who I wouldn't kick out of bed? Luke Shaw.

I mean, honestly, there are just very very few English defenders & GKs or even just PL defenders that I'm not into.

I'm tall, okay?!
Scott Carson? I like him he’s not pretty but I think he would show you a good time

Still not done my bleeping balloon arch and am now glued to watching this little twit.
Will you post pics of balloon arch please

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t have a bleeping clue where to start, you have to blow up your own balloons and make your own Pom poms with this peasant kit.
Not to be dramatic but your girl makes a fab balloon arch…
007CFB7D-5049-4CC8-8186-B92C9CE679A5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Scott Carson? I like him he’s not pretty but I think he would show you a good time

Will you post pics of balloon arch please
Oh, I have waxed poetic more than once about my love for Scott Carson in the JS threads, worry not. I estimate him to be the #1 least selfish lover at City. And he's my age, so I won't feel like a creepy cougar.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.