Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gohdkakdbdj

Hi lovelies! I’m a long time lurker who has always been terrified to join in the fun and convinced myself this morning that today was the day -_- stupid Gucci shit has disappointed me beyond belief. I was heartbroken for the victims when the story first broke but at least then it was just Mendy involved. Now I have this sick to my stomach feeling and I’m so grossed out by this boy. His poor mum and sisters - I would be gutted if my offspring had such an obvious lack of respect for women.

I can’t believe how visceral my reaction was to this news dropping earlier - I’ve been cheated on before and I felt exactly the same as I did then - like my blood ran cold and completely numb. I feel like an idiot for being so invested a random human but I really wanted better for him. I wanted him to prove the haters wrong and he just keeps giving them more shit to throw back at him.

Please don’t leave the chat - it’s been such a fun place to read and I’ve been through a really shitty year (another reason I was scared to join) and you girls and JG were my little corner of the internet to escape to. Feeling pretty bereft rn and selfishly really pissed off at him because I have tickets for the game on Monday and now he’s ruined all of that excitement for me the stupid prick.
TL : DR I’m so disappointed 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Feel like HK is the best front for a chit chat thread, as no one else would dare look at it. Money laundering basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Do you know what pisses me off. This is a man (not a boy) who has got the fucking easiest life going - don't get me wrong, I appreciate there were family difficulties growing up - he's got all the money in the world, his dream job, a family that love him, a long term relationship, every kind of professional support or advice he could ever need at his beck and call, loads of friends etc, and yet he still behaves like a proper cunt?

It is so frustrating to know I/we have wasted sympathy on him in the past, as though he's ever been dealt a difficult hand in life. What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I think I get what is being said but it's not coming across well. If I got the opportunity to go to a party with some footballer I'd probably go. I'd probably hand my phone over so I wouldn't take pictures. I'd probably be excited to tell people what happened after. I've put myself in vulnerable positions of going back to randoms houses/ hotels and on no occasions did I think I would be assaulted nor was I assaulted. Everything was consensual and nothing was expected of me. Things actually could have ended up a lot worse but you trust the people around you not to be animals.

I took risks that I hoped my kid would never do as you never know, but, it is not on the girls here.

I'm not mot eloquent here. Someone translate into things that make sense. Fanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I don’t really feel sorry for Sasha this is his fourth? ‘Alleged’ cheating scandal in a year… she clearly doesn’t care or doesn’t care enough to leave.

I feel sorry for those poor girls that have been through the worst possible experience and are now having to relive it through a trial a year later where it’s being plastered online 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Starttheline

VIP Member
I keep typing a response out but deleting it because I can't get across what I want to say.

I don't want to jump to his defence, but the saving grace is that it was consensual and nobody is accusing him of doing anything wrong (other than, of course, cheating on his girlfriend). By association, this could affect his career.

I keep thinking of how often he referred to himself as a 27 year old kid in the press conference yesterday, and I think that says a lot. He's hasn't lived the life of a normal 27 year old and I don't think he quite realises that he just, can't. You can't be in that position, fame, money, beauty, whatever, and still act as if your decisions don't have consequences. Of course he's going to draw attention (God knows, we'd all shag him if we had the chance) but it doesn't make it right. Either he's completely naive and doesn't realise the effect he has on people, or he does and he uses it to his advantage. I hope its not the latter, but 27 isn't actually a kid, it's an adult man and he needs to take responsibility for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Fuck sake lads.
What a twat.
I've felt really uncomfortable this week with the constant refering to him as a boy and him calling himself a kid.

He's a man, a fucking grown man who really should be able to read situations better.

So much for he'd listen if his parents told him stuff, because doubt they ever told him get so drunk he passed out weeks after becoming the highest ever English transfer fee......

He's a fucking man who acts like a child.
Being good looking, sweet and charitable can't mean you don't have to grow up or take responsibility forever.
He knew the sort of party it was, he's been around football culture long enough.
Girls were having their phones taken away, girls younger than his sister's and at some point he chose to not question it, or ignore it.

There will be no further fic updates from me. Yeah he didn't rape anyone, yeah I hope this doesn't ruin him, it shouldn't affect his career, but it shows him up as just another rich footballer with very questionable morals.

• Heart
  • Sad

cornflower

VIP Member
don't have any words to really convey how disgusted i am at him, the situation, and obviously everything that happened. it's another abuse of power at best, and he would've known exactly what he was walking into - not necessarily the extent it was going to go to, but the general idea of the night. at a time when he probably shouldn't have been getting blackout drunk on vodka. everything has been said really but just wanted to say i agree with the general sentiment of the thread. sorry if this doesn't read well, i'm just sickened

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Just catching up.

Ffs. What a shitshow.

These fucking footballers and their parties, it's all so seedy.

I can't help it, I do feel shit for Sasha. I know she chooses to stay with him and maybe they have an arrangement or whatever but it's constant, if I had an arrangement with him I'd want the world to know about it rather than having everyone thinking I'm a total mug.

And I feel awful for his family. The attention it brings. And that he was at a party allegedly shagging some random while a girl his sister's age was allegedly being assaulted. And that he was presumably too pissed to know what was going on, and passed out.

What we love is a fictional character that looks like him but doesn't act like him. Someone start a Grack Jealish thread so we can pretend he isn't like this.

I love you all. Don't go anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Phil just fell over and husband said ‘oh no he’ll never fish again’

Maybe that will bring some cheer to this dark day

• Haha
  • Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
As a female I’m not going to someone’s house at 4am to play monopoly…. One of them actually met them at the club at 0350 after being ‘summoned’. What the blokes did is f*cling disgraceful. And they need castrating. But we need to teach our daughters better too and have to have more respect for themselves. The clout chasing of footballers etc needs to stop being seen as a ‘step up’ in life - look at the Adam Levine thing happening right now. Being a WAG shouldn’t be a girls dream and it makes me really sad that it is. Yes I love JG, I love football full stop actually and have an obsessed 9 year old son who’s at football training right now. I feel like I’m not getting my point across very well - I do agree with a lot of what you are all saying. But the girls weren’t kidnapped, they jumped in cars and went happily. Prob seeing $ bills and thinking of buying a birkin. Sadly they met some disposable humans… but if we taught girls to have more respect and not put themselves in these situations with a bunch of strangers just cos they are ‘famous footballers’
Don’t all hate me - I’m trying to explain as best I can
I think as a women you have the right to go to a party at any time and not be raped. You also have the choice to take a booty call and sleep with a rich famous footballer with a girlfriend. Having a different moral code to others still does not make what happened acceptable in any way shape or form. We really need to get away from judging women who want to have sex any differently to men. These men abused their position but I agree it’s sad that being a WAG is seen as a career choice and easy income source for some girls

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Hello everyone and welcome to the 76th edition of the Jack Grealish thread sponsored by Crocs and Love Honey

Congratuwelldone to @cornflower - she has the juice and the winning thread title 🌽

In bab news: he made a very dramatic return to the pitch, scored a goel within 5 mins of being on and then got kicked in the nads. Since England camp kicked off he has that very special England glow and has looked like he was carved from God's own clay as per. The last thread was traditionally chaotic, other subjects included hamsters and poo (which is keeping it clean).

In honour of the international break our poll is 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 FAVOURITE ENGLAND PICTURE 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - I'll leave nipnops to when @cornflower makes a thread as I'm not an expert. Although I am also not English so God knows why I'm making this bloody poll either especially not for this snakey bastard. Blasting Simply Red while I make this btw.

Delicious Debut

For many of us, including myself, Euro 2020 was a moment of delirious awakening when Jack stepped out onto the pitch against Denmark. This option is for the watershed moment when lives up and down the country were changed forever, and we suddenly understood why yer Da is always shouting 'GET GREALISH ON'. Slicked back and as sleek as a gazelle. Literally where have you been all my life.

1663702432985.png

What Could Have Bea-n
As a proud colleen this should have been a moment of sheer glee but during the Euro's final I was sat on the edge of the sofa, cramming the 18th Nigella's banana chocolate tahini pudding I had made that week into my shaking gob (which for some reason I couldn't stop stress-baking throughout the whole tournament) and screaming into my cupped hands with nerves. I had 5 minutes where I was furious that this beautiful bastard didn't take a penalty until he redeemed himself on twitter. Genuinely felt hungover for two days in the aftermath despite not having a drop of devil's water; it was probably the aftermath of fallin in love.

1663701962232.png

Press Conference Cutie
I was so impressed with how fuckin fine he looked during the press conference, in which he denounced his allegiance to the land of our ancestors, that I forgot all about this national betrayal and used these as the source images for the notorious Korean baby app mash ups of our ridiculously beautiful offspring. Even the fly couldn't get enough.

1663702965481.png

Is that England?
Despite kicking a ball around on grass professionally for this sceptered isle, Jack has no idea what England looks like or where it is. In fact, he asks the question many of us have asked ourselves of this green and pleasant land after years of Boris as PM and a cost of living crisis on the horizon - is that England indeed. A covert political statement perhaps? Or simply a result of being a custard man (hot and thick).

1663703154516.png

Our Lady of Underarmor
As a result of being a 'nesh' lad, Jack inexplicably wears his underlayers constantly despite the fact that we want to see every inch of flesh we are allowed. In what some may call a peak 'sub-Jack' gesture, he decided to roll it up over his taught tum in frustration along with the signature short tuck looking like the rent was due. For my classical art fans and/or Catholics out there, this is basically a Saint Sebastian moment; beautiful, tortured, iconically hot.

1663703549932.png

Floatie Fun
Someone at England's press team knew what they were doing here. Not only did they give us the glory of Bukayo on a Unicorn, we also have Jack flapping about in what appears to be the kiddies pool they set up for these grown ass men, blowing off some steam with Shamu.

1663703768284.png

WAZAFOOT
This is what this image was captioned as on pinterest, so I kept it because this point I'm running out of title ideas, my eyes are falling out and I'm even past it with Mick warbling on in my earoles. Do you remember this naff photo shoot? Did you like it? If so, vote for it.

1663703899759.png

Barrier Bunda
Here he is vaulting the barrier to give some lucky sod his clothes, which wasn't any of us 😠 unforgivable. Lovely bum though. If Rear of the Year was still a thing he would walk away with it.

1663704025687.png

Cap
Very straightforward - this image made me realise that England caps are actual hats?!?!?! Does he actually wear this?!!? If so I need a pic.

1663704176392.png

This Sporting Life
A little vintage England style from The Face shoot. My copy of this was late in the post and I actually emailed the Face customer service in a fucking frenzy not caring that I looked like a mad woman asking WHERE IS MY COPY OF THE JACK GREALISH MAGAZINE. My eyes watered when I first saw these pictures tbh this man could have me singing AND DID THOSE FEET IN ANCIENT TIME der der der der der der der der

1663704431568.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think it is kind of disappointing that shagging a footballer/being a WAG is seen as being an aspirational thing, and I wish more young women had other dreams in their lives, and could see the seediness of a seedy party, and the extent to which many of these footballers are not actually good or even particularly interesting people, and choose not to go.

But that's a separate issue from the fact that everyone should be able to go where they want, including icky parties with footballers, one or more of whom they might actually want to have sex with, without being raped.

If you want to go to one of these things then I really wish you wouldn't, because it's exploitative as hell and you deserve so much better, but if you choose to go then that's your decision and if someone chooses to harm you that's their decision and not your fault.

I think as a women you have the right to go to a party at any time and not be raped. You also have the choice to take a booty call and sleep with a rich famous footballer with a girlfriend. Having a different moral code to others still does not make what happened acceptable in any way shape or form. We really need to get away from judging women who want to have sex any differently to men. These men abused their position but I agree it’s sad that being a WAG is seen as a career choice and easy income source for some girls
This is what I was trying to say ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Just catching up what a bloody fool. He has everything talent, looks, money and a loving family they will be devastated I feel for his mum. It just sounds so utterly sleazy definitely have a massive ick. Team Chilly at least he is single if not an angel

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
my god if I was young and knew JG was going to a party I’d break my legs running there if I knew I could go. there’s no blame on the girls at all, because that would be me. to end up being raped at a party you probably thought would be an incredible night just makes my stomach completely sink.

• Heart
  • Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hi lovelies! I’m a long time lurker who has always been terrified to join in the fun and convinced myself this morning that today was the day -_- stupid Gucci shit has disappointed me beyond belief. I was heartbroken for the victims when the story first broke but at least then it was just Mendy involved. Now I have this sick to my stomach feeling and I’m so grossed out by this boy. His poor mum and sisters - I would be gutted if my offspring had such an obvious lack of respect for women.

I can’t believe how visceral my reaction was to this news dropping earlier - I’ve been cheated on before and I felt exactly the same as I did then - like my blood ran cold and completely numb. I feel like an idiot for being so invested a random human but I really wanted better for him. I wanted him to prove the haters wrong and he just keeps giving them more shit to throw back at him.

Please don’t leave the chat - it’s been such a fun place to read and I’ve been through a really shitty year (another reason I was scared to join) and you girls and JG were my little corner of the internet to escape to. Feeling pretty bereft rn and selfishly really pissed off at him because I have tickets for the game on Monday and now he’s ruined all of that excitement for me the stupid prick.
TL : DR I’m so disappointed 😔
Welcome friend, I am glad you have stepped out of the shadows

Can I interest you in Kane getting his knob out for us on Monday night?

• Haha
  • Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
As a female I’m not going to someone’s house at 4am to play monopoly…. One of them actually met them at the club at 0350 after being ‘summoned’. What the blokes did is f*cling disgraceful. And they need castrating. But we need to teach our daughters better too and have to have more respect for themselves. The clout chasing of footballers etc needs to stop being seen as a ‘step up’ in life - look at the Adam Levine thing happening right now. Being a WAG shouldn’t be a girls dream and it makes me really sad that it is. Yes I love JG, I love football full stop actually and have an obsessed 9 year old son who’s at football training right now. I feel like I’m not getting my point across very well - I do agree with a lot of what you are all saying. But the girls weren’t kidnapped, they jumped in cars and went happily. Prob seeing $ bills and thinking of buying a birkin. Sadly they met some dispicable humans… but if we taught girls to have more respect and not put themselves in these situations with a bunch of strangers just cos they are ‘famous footballers’
Don’t all hate me - I’m trying to explain as best I can
this sounds kinda victim blamey? i don’t know if you mean it to?

being invited to any sort of after party - regardless of celebrity status - does not mean they consented to sex.