Jack Grealish #76 we’re having w@nkles over his ankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for an excellent thread @jumpmoon

I obviously love all England bae so I need to have a proper think about it. On day 5 of no broadband so cannot load all the pictures.
What have I missed from Bae tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just realised that @Gizmo24 posted a plethora of beautofil images to get the poll going in the last thread and I bleeping picked THESE ONES INSTEAD which I feel are like the odd shaped and bashed bits of fruit they can’t sell in the supermarket
You got the Cap one in there, that's enough for me 😊 as someone else said, any England Jack is beautiful Jack. Your write up was also impeccable. 10/10.

• Heart
Cracking thread Jumpy, I saved it until I had time to digest it all whilst eating a toffee muffin. There was so much sugar in it, I might still be awake at midnight.

I went for Our Lady of Underarmor and Delicious Debut.

We might need a part 2 poll

• Heart
Thank u Giz 🌝 did you know that the caps were actual caps unlike myself 🙃 (what do they do with them? Do they all have a special day where they all wear the lil England hats they have earnt?)
I also used to think that the Elgin marbles were like a pack of marbles that you play with and didn’t understand what all the fuss was about until I was 23 🫣
Ah, I have a petname. Better than Jizmo, cheers @Violetroselily. I did know this but like you, where do they keep them? Maybe we can have one each at the orgy?!

Elgin Marbles? I dunno wha that means?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah, I have a petname. Better than Jizmo, cheers @Violetroselily. I did know this but like you, where do they keep them? Maybe we can have one each at the orgy?!

Elgin Marbles? I dunno wha that means?
imagine just walking in to the orgy and we are all nud but for a pair of crocs and one of these velvet pancakes

1663709126042.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like his senior photos.

And in the ones with Chilly it really looks like he is PURPOSEFULLY concealing the bulge.

Is that because he's seen what we all say about those types of pics and was just feeling shy today or is it because he was really excited to be with Chilly again?

Anyway, earlier tonight around 6pm EST when I was showering after a swim I wondered how many post-coital pre-bedtime showers were happening at SGP at that moment and how sorry/envious we should feel for the housekeeping staff this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.