Jack Grealish #74 Delete it, Dele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god… hope he plays against Germany ❤

Really glad Dier got another chance!!

I’m bored so I can make the next thread if no one has thrown their hat in…poll ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
the kit is already available on my fav little knock off site

getting the away n dunno whether to just go no name and number, have HK or have bae.
I already have bae's on last years hmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
i have a grealish top and feel like a twit when i wear it so i only wear no named things now
this is me!!
I have a couple and I always feel like a bit silly haha

but also feel like I will regret if I don't get his name on things even tho I know I wont?

• Haha
Am I a freak I have no shame prancing around in my JS top!?

The only time I've been ashamed is when he got sent off and I thought everyone was judging me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I a freak I have no shame prancing around in my JS top!?

The only time I've been ashamed is when he got sent off and I thought everyone was judging me.
I feel marginally less silly if I have my De Brunye top on than I do wearing baes, soz bae x

• Haha
i think it’s specifically the grealish top for me… i remember being at the england game and there were 2 women wearing grealish england tops who were SCREAMING jack my divorce is final im single!! you’re so sexy!!! and i was just embarrassed FOR them and do not want to be associated

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think it’s specifically the grealish top for me… i remember being at the england game and there were 2 women wearing grealish england tops who were SCREAMING jack my divorce is final im single!! you’re so sexy!!! and i was just embarrassed FOR them and do not want to be associated
Me holding the shirt, you embarrassed next to me
Screenshot_20220915_154804.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that’s half the battle isn’t it, it’s the association and the fact smelly men think you only like football bc of ~~Jack Grealish~~ 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.