Jack Grealish #74 Delete it, Dele

Birthday Boy's most rascal 'fit

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 27th birthday baby! Winner of the last poll was chocolate cake, so let's hope that's what was inside this monstrosity artistic creation

Screenshot_20220910-172224_Instagram.jpg

Bae's besties have treated us to a plethora of thirsty throwbacks, so its time to pick your favourite. Without further ado..

1. Gorgeous in Gucci - a previously unseen shot of birthday bae. Sporting what we believe to be the Gelmet™, his first pair of unripped jeans and a rather fetching floral sweatshirt.
Screenshot_20220910-172012_Instagram.jpg

2. Snuggly SMPTE - Our boy knows how to make a statement, and he doesn't disappoint with this Louis Vuitton number, reminding us all of a time when our TV had no signal.
Screenshot_20220910-172128_Instagram.jpg

3. Simply the Vest - Enjoying a birthday fry up in Benidorm (presumably), Jack is soaking up the sun in a slightly sheer vest and trademark pearls. The backwards cap finishes the outfit off perfectly.
Screenshot_20220910-172021_Instagram.jpg

4. Going Hell for Pleather - A divisive 'fit. Unsure whether it was worn by choice, or as a bit of bantaa, but forever grateful (or not, as may be the case) that Dele decided to share with the world.
Screenshot_20220910-171851_Instagram.jpg

5. MUA in the Making - Maybe he's born with it? Or maybe it's Maybelline (or good lighting). Bae has better eyebrows than me and is looking cute in denim. "Don't Tempt Me" (or please do).
Screenshot_20220910-171805_Instagram.jpg

6. Rascal Regency - It's giving modern day Hamilton vibes, but he knows he looks good and as we all know, Oh Lord it's hard to be humble. Thankfully Chilly's own trousers take some of the heat.
Screenshot_20220910-171902_Instagram.jpg

7. Pretty in Pink - JG asking the big thinky questions. Who am I? Who will I be? And will I be free? We love a man who is comfortable enough in his own skin to go out in what can only be pyjamas.
Screenshot_20220910-183115_Instagram.jpg

8. Jack the Lad - An understated look by our Jack, but with the added flourish of a tweed flat cap. You can take the boy out of the Blinders, but not the Blinders out of the boy 🤙
Screenshot_20220910-172109_Instagram.jpg

9. He'll See You at the Crossroads - Truly in his Blazin' Squad era, with added rosy cheeks and perfect brows. Sure to be a hit with @2busyshopping34
Screenshot_20220910-171836_Instagram.jpg

10. Welcome to the Jungle - Silk shirt, tropical print and a white fedora, what more could you want?! ✌
Screenshot_20220910-171744_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for the new thread @Starttheline we were worried you'd wanked yourself into a coma.

Blazin' Squad picture isn't there 😕

Happy birthday bae, hope it's as gorgeous and sexy as you are ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The first one is objectively the fittest BUT his face in the leather one is 🫠🫠 his eye colour, peachy lips and speckly freckles ⚰ I also find this hat look really sexy wtf
654627A2-4AB1-4253-9230-58A6BDD686D7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to say what we're all thinking - his cousin sitting on his lap is proper weird isn't it
thank god it’s not just me, I got a bit emo before like… should I be this close to my family, am I weird?!

although I’d sit in his fuckin lap no matter how related to him I was

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to say what we're all thinking - his cousin sitting on his lap is proper weird isn't it
I wanted to say it this morning but I didn’t want to be that person.

Her hand on his thigh is a bit much too. Don’t blame her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean like, if your cousin was a bit of a munter then maybe, fair enough, but when he looks like THAT nahhhhhh you can’t be sitting on his lap without thinking about riding him, surely?

See this is nice. I just never want to see that jacket again, I’ve properly got the ick right now.
his cake gave me the ick I hope he’s secretly scoffing a fat 50p (now 70p) Swiss roll from McColls

bab when we tell him we’ve ‘got the ick’
568D3A7B-B293-4067-B33C-EA3FA500DC17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cake isn’t his fault though. The jacket is 100% his responsibility. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody’s asking but I always like to put on record my additional choices when the poll has limits.

I would also vote for Snuggly SMPTE.

is there any way I can tell myself that his silky shirt has cornflowers on?
I’m sure it has some round the back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nobody’s asking but I always like to put on record my additional choices when the poll has limits.

I would also vote for Snuggly SMPTE.

I’m sure it has some round the back.
I was tempted by that one too. Might change my vote so I'm not encouraging cousincest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s smptc?

I badly fancy him here (not cropping dele out bc he’d get it too)
24807D4C-612A-4149-88F1-458AA3839EA3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.