Jack Grealish #74 Delete it, Dele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the atmosphere here will be great. pubs will be rammed. me and my friends were talking about going to boxpark in wembley to watch one of the games
Was thinking more of the atmosphere in the stadiums. I think England are a team who thrive on support in the stands and I can't see many fans making the journey

Reactions: 4
omg I absolutely tit myself I couldn't see his name for the longest time and almost got a tear in my eye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad he’s in the squad, I think he will go to the World Cup, not sure if he will play much or not.
I know Pickford is injured, but he really stands a chance of not making the final list I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maguire and Shaw deserve it even less than I do.
The only thing that would make a tiny bit of sense for Shaw is that he missed the last camp with injury so maybe Gaz and co feel they want to see him once more so they can decide for the WC? It's still batshit but this really is the last chance they've got to assess them

Am so happy bab is being reunited with Chilly 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe Garage is just planning to place Slab on the bench as a good luck charm. Utd are finding that works well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s the 20th/ 21st of October he has to name his final squad to travel for the World Cup, so about 5 weeks and we will know.
I would love chilly and Bae to go together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack Gealish #75 Back with Chilly! C'mon lads, show us your....footballing skills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
baby ❤❤❤

feel like my post history depicts the gradual unravelling of my sanity. hope he’s getting lots of Skye cuddles today 🥺

@cornflower I really hope this inspires the Chilly/bab author to write about their reunion. I would sad happy wank my clit off.
Please LORD their writing style is everything

Got Michael Bolton - how am I supposed to live without you stuck in my head today 💔 no one can live laugh love with that 🔁ing over and over

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
baby ❤❤❤ the queen got her final wish

feel like my post history depicts the gradual unravelling of my sanity. hope he’s getting lots of Skye cuddles today 🥺

Please LORD their writing style is everything

Got Michael Bolton - how am I supposed to live without you stuck in my head today 💔 no one can live laugh love with that 🔁ing over and over
Omg this song will always remind me of Zak and Kelly breaking up in Saved By The Bell

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.